Get Details Here!
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Bank Exam which is your gateway to the much sought after bank jobs. IBPS provides its services to all Public-Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies and other Banks which are regular members of the IBPS society.
Public Sector Banking has become an illustrious career option in current times as it comes with the promise of attractive salary, perks, job security, fast growth and good work-life balance. Government of India had set up Personnel Selection Services (PPS) in 1975 for recruitment of probationary officers and clerks to all public-sector banks. PSS was later changed to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in 1984as per the mandate of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP-PO/MT-VIII) for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT-VIII) vacancies in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October/ November 2018.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST & PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Edit/ Modification of Application: 14-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online for Edit/ Modification of Application: 04-09-2018
- Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: 16-08-2018
- Last Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: 05-09-2018
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training: September 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 01-10-2018 to 07-10-2018
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: October 2018
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 13, 14, 20 & 21-10-2018
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: October/ November 2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: November 2018
- Date of Online Main Examination: 18-11-2018
- Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result: December 2018
- Download of Call letters for Interview: January 2019
- Conduct of Interview: January/ February 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt of India/ any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
|CRP PO/ MT-VIII||4102|
[thim-heading primary_heading=”The Prayas ePathshala” secondary_heading=”Online Exam Preparation for UPSC MPSC Bank SSC MBA and LAW Entrance.” heading_style=”layout-2″]
[thim-heading primary_heading=”IBPS PO/MT 2017 !” secondary_heading=”” heading_style=”layout-2″]
|Post Date||IBPS PO/MT CWE – VII (2017)||More Information|
|02/04/2018||IBPS – PO/MT- VII Interview Results||Get Details|
|10/03/2018||IBPS – CWE-PO/ MT-VII Score Card (Qualifying Candidates for Interview)||Get Details|
|12/01/2018||IBPS – CWE-PO/ MT-VII Interview Call Letter||Download Here|
|30/12/2017||IBPS – CWE-PO/MT -VII Main Exam Results||Get Details|
|09/11/2017||IBPS – CWE-PO/ MT-VII (Score Card)||Get Details|
|01/11/2017||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Prelims Online Exam Result||Get Details|
|21/09/2017||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Prelims Online Exam Call Letter||Download Here|
|13/09/2017||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||Download Here|
|14/08/2017||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Notification Details||Get Details|
|16/08/2017||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Online Application||Click Here|
|14/08/2017||IBPS PO/ MT CWE-VII 2017 Eligibility||Get Details|
|14/08/2017||IBPS PO/ MT CWE-VII 2017 Selection Process||Get Details|
|14/08/2017||IBPS PO/ MT CWE-VII 2017 Exam Pattern||Get Details|