CSAT Crash Course : UPSC CSE Prelims 2021
Live Lecture | Tricks & Trips | MCQs Discussion | Practice Questions | Full coverage
- All important concepts of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning to be covered by dedicated Subject-Matter-Experts (SMEs).
- Paper – II of UPSC CS(P) Exam is Qualifying in nature, i.e. one needs to score 66 marks out of 200. However, many candidates fail to do so.
- Extensive tips and tricks would hasten your calculation speed while improving your accuracy.
- Increase your probability of clearing the cutoff.
- Concept coverage + Practice Questions: All-inclusive course to serve as one-stop solution for CSAT requirement.
Batch Start Date: 19 April 2021
Batch End Date: 22nd June 2021
- Batch Timing:
- Morning Batch: 7:00 AM-8:30 AM
- Evening Batch: 8:00 PM-9:30 PM
- 7 Days Live Lecture in a Week