Current Affairs Crash Course : UPSC CSE Prelims 2021
Live Lectures | 2 Yrs News Coverage | MCQs Discussion | Notes, Materials & Mind Maps
- All important material consolidated in the form of weekly magazines to be shared with all course participants. It includes important news from all sources: Newspaper coverage (The Hindu, The Times of India, The Indian Express), Yojana & Kurukshetra, PIB website & so on.
- Dedicated Faculty to teach the relevance of news topics.
- Linkages of dynamic current affairs news to static concepts of various subjects.
- Thinking like an Officer: How an issue affects the people of India, how it affects the Constitution of India and India’s external relations with other nations
- Full coverage of relevant current affairs over the last 2 years.
- MCQs for practice.
- Study Material in a consolidated form (soft copy)
Previous years Question Paper Analysis & Break down into subjects:
|Year||Current Affairs||History||Geography||Polity||Economy||Science & Tech||ECOLOGY||Total question|
As is seen in the above table, on an average, 23 questions out of 100 questions are based on current affairs. Therefore, it is imperative that one needs to cover it. However, simply studying current affairs does not help. One needs to be able to link it to the static concepts. This course aims to achieve exactly that. Relevant current affairs from the past 2 years would be covered in full detail in a period of 90 days. Linkages to subjects. This would help you clear the Prelims stage and write elaborate, descriptive answers in the Mains Examination as well.
Batch Start Date: 22nd March 2021
Batch End Date: 22nd June 2021
- Batch Timing:
- Morning Batch: 7:00 AM-8:30 AM
- Evening Batch: 8:00 PM-9:30 PM
- 5 Days Live Lecture in a Week
Relevance of our Crash Course in Prelims & Mains Exam:
- 2 years of current affairs would be covered in 90 days.
- Consolidated material would be provided in soft copy.
- Expert Faculty & mentors would teach you the exact art of linking a news to a static concept and subject.
- Help in remembering important news, implications, effects of India & its people. This would be beneficial for clearing the Prelims Exam and scoring well in Mains Exam.