Crash Course : UPSC CSE Prelims 2021
Live Lecture | Previous Yrs Questions | Mock Questions
- Course coverage through MCQs
- All important MCQs discussion through live lectures by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Includes MCQs from last 25 Yrs Question Papers.
- Access on Portal (The Prayas India e-pathshala) to solve all MCQs.
- Topic wise plethora of Practice Questions.
- Topic wise Tests (Sectional Tests in addition to Full-length tests).
- All the live lectures would be recorded and made available to students for revision purposes.
- Comprehensive coverage of complete syllabus.
- Dynamic weightage: More weightage assigned to topics/subjects which have been continuously asked by UPSC over the years. Current Affairs also included.
- Questions are categorised into 3 levels: Easy, Moderate and Difficult according to the syllabus & the ease of concept.
- Resources that would be covered:
- Polity – NCERT from 6th to 12th, Laxmikant 6th edition, DD Basu, Newspaper & editorials
- History – NCERT from 6th to 12th, Bipin Chandra, Spectrum, Newspaper & editorials
- Geography – NCERT from 6th to 12th, GC Leong, Majid Husain, Newspaper & editorials
- Economics – NCERT from 9th to 12th, Ramesh Singh, Newspaper & editorials
- Ecology – NCERT from 9th to 12th, Environment by Shankar, Newspaper & editorials
- Science – NCERT from 6th to 10th, Newspaper & editorials
- Previous years Question Paper Analysis & Break down into subjects:
|Year||Current Affairs||History||Geography||Polity||Economy||Science & Tech||ECOLOGY||Total question|
|Subject||Tests||Total questions||Average questions|
|Ancient, Medieval, Art and Culture||2||200|
|Economic Survey, IYB||1||100|
|Full Length Test||6||600|
- 25 years Previous years Questions that would cover 1200 MCQs.
- Current affairs questions of 2 years.
Batch Start Date: 19 April 2021
Batch End Date: 22nd June 2021
- Batch Timing:
- Morning Batch
- Afternoon Batch
- Evening Batch
- 5 Days Live Lecture in a Week
Relevance of our Crash Course vis-à-vis UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Exam:
- We make sure that we prepare our questions to the tune of the standard of UPSC and language.
- Around 63 questions in the UPSC CS(P)E 2020 were directly or indirectly bearing resemblance with MCQs from our Crash Course, Test series, Classroom Lecture & Study resources shared with aspirants.