UPSC CSE Prelims Test Series Details!
GS Tests | CSAT Tests | Live Lecture | All India Rank | Comparative Analysis | Leader Board
What is this programme about?
- It is a comprehensive Test Series Programme which aims to emulate the UPSC-CS(P)E 2021, set to be held on 27 June 2021. The programme includes full length tests for both Paper I & Paper II (CSAT).
- To help aspirants clear the UPSC CS(P)Exam 2021.
- In-depth coverage of the entire syllabus of UPSC CS(P) Exam through standard MCQs, which aim to test your concepts & grasp of various topics.
- Strictly adhering to the UPSC pattern, with the nature of questions ranging from factual to conceptual, in each of the Tests.
What will be the nature of these questions?
- It will have both Static + Contemporary type of MCQs to give aspirants a taste of the UPSC CS(P) Examination, which is known to unite concepts with relevant current affairs.
- It will cover the MCQs from previous 20 Years Prelims to strengthen the understanding of each topic and explore various dimensions.
- It will cover Current Affairs related questions on all the important topics of the past 1 ½ to 2 years.
- A total of 33 tests will be conducted, of which:
- 5 – Fundamental and Basic Tests
- 19 – Applied and Sectional Tests
- 9 – Full Length Tests
- Tests will be conducted every Thursday (It will be flexible for students. They can attend the exam any day within a week)
Login id and password
- Aspirants will be provided with username and password through which they can login to their respective accounts on our website and take the tests as per convenience.
- Detailed Performance Analysis with metrics like Integrated score, All India Rank, Difficulty Analysis, Comparison with Toppers, etc. will help in analysing their overall performance.
Live Lecture on Test Paper discussion
- An expert in-house faculty would conduct a lecture every Monday and discuss each question of the Test.
- These lectures would be recorded for future reference & be made available to all registered aspirants.
Answer Key and Explanations of Questions
- Every question would be meticulously explained in the Answer Key along with the source of the question.
- An aspirant will get all the explanations in the e-portal with a comprehensive analysis of his/her All India Ranking.
- We will provide a soft copy of the model OMR Sheet which will be strictly as per the UPSC pattern.
- This OMR sheet will give a hands-on experience to all the aspirants. This would help them gauge & fine-tune their time management skills.
Sources of questions
- NCERT books for classes 6th to 12th
- Standard reference books on each prelims subject
- Current affairs from important relevant sources like The HINDU, Indian Express, Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB, etc.
Probable Prelims Questions for 2021
- Our expert team would do an in-depth analysis of the last 1 ½ to 2 years current affairs and make a repository of the most probable questions for UPSC CS(P)E 2021.
Practice Questions on each subject
- Registered aspirants will be provided with a huge MCQs repository on every topic, to practice from.
- This will help them understand their level of preparation not only on subject-level but on a topic-level as well.
Prelims oriented important study material
- Value added and supplementary material will also be provided, in due time.
- This material will be in pdf format available at our website.
- Monthly sessions by previous year UPSC toppers would be organised to mentor the aspirants and even keep them motivated on this arduous journey.
- Questions are categorised into 3 levels: Easy, Moderate and Difficult according to the syllabus & the ease of concept.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus through the Sub-Sectional, Sectional and full-length Tests.
- Resources that would be covered:
- Polity – NCERT from 6th to 12th, Laxmikant 6th edition, DD Basu, Newspaper & editorials
- History – NCERT from 6th to 12th, Bipin Chandra, Spectrum, Newspaper & editorials
- Geography – NCERT from 6th to 12th, GC Leong, Majid Husain, Newspaper & editorials
- Economics – NCERT from 9th to 12th, Ramesh Singh, Newspaper & editorials
- Ecology – NCERT from 9th to 12th, Environment by Shankar, Newspaper & editorials
- Science – NCERT from 6th to 10th, Newspaper & editorials
- Previous years Question Paper Analysis & Break down into subjects:
|Year||Current Affairs||History||Geography||Polity||Economy||Science & Tech||ECOLOGY||Total question|
- Total number of tests: 33
- The Prayas India Advantage: Subject-wise break down of the MCQs in our test series programme
|Subject||Tests||Total questions||Average questions|
|Ancient, Medieval, Art and Culture||2||200|
|Economic Survey, IYB||1||100|
|Full Length Test||6||600|
- 20 years Previous years Questions that would cover 1200 MCQs.
- Current affair questions of 2 years.
|1||14-Feb-21||Indian Constitution & Polity|
|2||18-Feb-21||Working of the Indian Constitution|
|5||04-Mar-21||Ancient History, Art & Culture & Medieval India|
|8||14-Mar-21||Ecology & Environment|
|9||18-Mar-21||Science & Technology|
|10||21-Mar-21||Indian Constitution & Political System|
|11||25-Mar-21||Governance in India|
|12||28-Mar-21||Ancient History, Art & Culture & Medieval India|
|13||01-Apr-21||Modern India (I)|
|14||04-Apr-21||Modern India (II)|
|17||15-Apr-21||Ecology & Environment (Basic Concepts & Biodiversity)|
|18||18-Apr-21||Ecology & Environment (Environmental Acts, Policies & Conservation Strategies)|
|19||22-Apr-21||Indian Economy (I)|
|20||25-Apr-21||Indian Economy (II)|
|21||29-Apr-21||Science & Technology|
|24||09-May-21||Economic Survey 2020-21 & Budget 2021-22|
|25||13-May-21||Full Length Test (Complete Syllabus)|
|26||16-May-21||Full Length Test (Complete Syllabus)|
|28||23-May-21||Full Length Test (Complete Syllabus)|
|29||27-May-21||Full Length Test (Complete Syllabus)|
|31||06-Jun-21||Full Length Test (Complete Syllabus)|
|32||13-Jun-21||Full Length Test (Complete Syllabus)|
Relevance of our tests series in actual prelims exam:
- We make sure that we prepare our MCQs & set our Tests to the tune of standard of UPSC and language.
- Around 63 questions in the UPSC CS(P)E 2020 were directly or indirectly bearing resemblance with MCQs from our test series, classroom lecture & study resources shared with aspirants.
|Program||Fee (Including 18% GST)|
|Offer Fee (Flat 20% Discount)|
*Only for One Time Payment
|Batch Start Date & Demo|
|UPSC (Target Batch)||99999||79999||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC (II Year Foundation Batch)||174999||139999||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC (III Year Foundation Batch)||224999||179999||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC (V Year Foundation Batch)||299999||239999||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC 1 Year (Target Batch)||59999||42000||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC 2 Years (Foundation + Target Batch)||87499||61250||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC 3 Years (Foundation + Target Batch)||112499||78750||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC 5 Years (Foundation + Target Batch)||149999||105000||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC CSE Test Services Prelims 2021||5700||3990||Batch Details: Click here|
|UPSC Mains Answer Writing (1 Year Program)||22700||15890||Batch Details: Click here|