New Batches Starting
Prayas सारथी [UPSC CSE One on One Mentorship]
The epic of Mahabharata gives us a glimpse of the importance of a Mentor in our respective lives. Had Shree Krishna not been there as a guiding light for Arjuna, it would have been difficult for the Pandavas to win the battle at Kurukshetra. Likewise, for clearing the examination of UPSC is sine-qua-non to have a mentor/guide who can show us the right path for preparation. In order to address this, The Prayas India has come up with an initiative, Prayas सारथी. Through this initiative, The Prayas India aims to provide the following to its aspirants;
- An expert mentor who shall act as a guide, philosopher, friend for the aspirant at every step.
- An expert mentor, who shall solve all the difficulties that an aspirant undergoes during his/her course of journey.
- Expert mentors, who are experts in their respective subjects.
- The mentor shall guide the aspirant to improve his/her answer writing.
- The mentor shall provide effective tips and techniques to solve questions asked in Prelims.
- The mentor shall also give insight on how to read the newspaper effectively and the trick of linking the current affairs to the static syllabus.
- At times these expert mentors will also motivate the students to go an extra mile.
- These expert mentors shall give daily targets and track the aspirants progress on whether he/she is completing the given targets on time or not.
- These experts shall also arrange for surprise tests and discussion sessions for the aspirants.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Prayas-लक्ष्य has been ideally designed for aspirants who are aiming to attempt the exam in the next one year. The time required to complete the entire General Studies syllabus is ideally 10-months. In this course of 10-months the expert team of The Prayas India mentors and teachers will help you sail through the entire General Studies syllabus from the perspective of both Prelims as well as Mains.
General Studies is an important and most dynamic component in the entire scheme of Civil Services Examination of Union Public Service Commission. It deals with diverse subject matter that is constantly evolving in tune with new developments. For such dynamic concept of the syllabus The Prayas India Research and Development Team has designed this General Studies Course with upgraded and enriched materials to the rapidly changing needs. Through its unique, step-wise and scientific approach, The Prayas India has near perfected the Civil Services requisites for General Studies. This course gives you the solid object to fill the gap between actual Civil Services Examination and your preparation.
The Prayas ePathshala Research & Development team has done a meticulous research to design this General Studies Course. Complete focus has been given to the evolving trends, changing subject matter and weightage of different subjects.
The Prayas India- Exam आसान है!
LEARN: Learning is the first stage of any exam preparation. The Prayas India provides the simplified learning approach. It believes in technology and helps the aspirants for smart preparation.
PRACTICE: “Practice makes a man perfect”. After each and every topic, the aspirants need to practice on Mock Question Papers and Previous Years Papers. The Prayas India helps to understand the Exam Pattern and practice on exam oriented pattern.
ANALYZE: The last and the most important part is giving the test and analysing the performance. The Prayas India provides All India level real time test platform where an aspirant can track themselves with performance and progress.
Why the Prayas ?
We know that you are in search of not just a coaching, but an institution where you get all your learning needs fulfilled. Here, at The Prayas, we mentor you, guide you with the best strategy, and solve all your doubts that will help you achieve your goal.