Benjamin Franklin once famously quoted, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. UPSC Civil Services Examination is considered to be one of the toughest examinations in India. In order to effectively clear this exam an aspirant needs to have two things. One, a dedicated plan to complete the syllabus and two, an expert guidance. This is exactly what Prayas-लक्ष्य aims to give its students.
New Batches Starting
1. Prayas-लक्ष्य [UPSC CSE -2023 Target Batch]
- 360 degree coverage of General Studies from Prelims as well as Mains perspective.
- Meticulously planned schedule for timely coverage of syllabus.
- Dedicated student portal for complete information on academic activities.
- Regular tests on weekends and after completion of a particular module.
- Tips and Techniques on notes-making and the importance of Micro-notes.
- Concrete, particular and expert feedback based upon the performance in the tests.
- Dedicated Doubt solving sessions.
- Mains Answer Writing Practice and tips on the importance of diagrams and flowcharts in answers.
- Dedicated session by experts and officers on Essay Writing and Ethics.
- Relevance of Case-studies in UPSC CSE and guidance by experts and officers on how to effectively handle case-studies.
- Tips and techniques on solving previous year questions (Prelims + Mains)
- Holistic coverage of Current Affairs and understanding their linkages with the static syllabus.
- Motivational Sessions by Officers.
- Mock Interview Sessions by a panel of ex-officers and experts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Prayas-लक्ष्य has been ideally designed for aspirants who are aiming to attempt the exam in the next one year. The time required to complete the entire General Studies syllabus is ideally 10-months. In this course of 10-months the expert team of The Prayas India mentors and teachers will help you sail through the entire General Studies syllabus from the perspective of both Prelims as well as Mains.
General Studies is an important and most dynamic component in the entire scheme of Civil Services Examination of Union Public Service Commission. It deals with diverse subject matter that is constantly evolving in tune with new developments. For such dynamic concept of the syllabus The Prayas India Research and Development Team has designed this General Studies Course with upgraded and enriched materials to the rapidly changing needs. Through its unique, step-wise and scientific approach, The Prayas India has near perfected the Civil Services requisites for General Studies. This course gives you the solid object to fill the gap between actual Civil Services Examination and your preparation.
The Prayas ePathshala Research & Development team has done a meticulous research to design this General Studies Course. Complete focus has been given to the evolving trends, changing subject matter and weightage of different subjects.
The Prayas India- Exam आसान है!
LEARN: Learning is the first stage of any exam preparation. The Prayas India provides the simplified learning approach. It believes in technology and helps the aspirants for smart preparation.
PRACTICE: “Practice makes a man perfect”. After each and every topic, the aspirants need to practice on Mock Question Papers and Previous Years Papers. The Prayas India helps to understand the Exam Pattern and practice on exam oriented pattern.
ANALYZE: The last and the most important part is giving the test and analysing the performance. The Prayas India provides All India level real time test platform where an aspirant can track themselves with performance and progress.
Why the Prayas ?
We know that you are in search of not just a coaching, but an institution where you get all your learning needs fulfilled. Here, at The Prayas, we mentor you, guide you with the best strategy, and solve all your doubts that will help you achieve your goal.