Indian Bank has announce a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/Managment Trainee vacancies for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply from givrn link, online.
- All others: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: through online
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Apply Here, Online:- https://goo.gl/x5BJ3M
|Post Name-Probationary Officer|
About:- Indian Bank is premier Public Sector, Government of India Undertaking
- Established on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement
- Serving the nation with a team of over 19843 dedicated staff as on 31.03.2018
- Total Business touched Rs.3,71,020 Crores as on 31.03.2018
- Operating Profit : Rs.5000.99 Crores for the year ended 31.03.2018
- Net Profit : Rs.1258.99 Crore for the year ended 31.03.2018
- Core Banking Solution(CBS) in all 2820 domestic branches as on 31.03.2018
- Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO27001:2013 standard and is amongst very few Banks certified worldwide.
- Overseas branches in Singapore , Colombo including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna
- 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries
Diversified banking activities -2 Subsidiary companies
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd
- IndBank Housing Ltd.
Now Prepare For Competitive Exams
UPSC/MPSC/Bank-PO/RBI/SBI/IBPS/IPPB/SSC/RRB/CAT/CET/CLAT & Other Exams.
Complete Preparation(FREE): – https://goo.gl/fhDZFA
All The Best!!!
Team – The Prayas India Education