MBA MAT Admit Card Download
AIMA is expected to declare MAT 2020 Exam Result on February 28, 2020.
MBA MAT Admit Card Download, Click Here.
MBA MAT (Management Aptitude Test ) is conducted by AIMA for the candidates seeking admission in MBA program. The exam is a gateway for 600 B-schools across the country. Candidates qualifying the exam will be eligible to apply in the top most management institutes of India. Visit our website to know more about MAT Examination.
AIMA has released MAT Admit Card of September session for the computer-based exam on September 10, 2019.
For top colleges in India, MAT Cut off 2019 is expected to touch 95+ percentile. Qualifying candidates will be called for written ability test, followed by Group Discussion/ Personal Interview round. AIMA conducts the exam in both pen paper and computer-based mode four times in a year i.e. February, May, September, and December. The exam offers a candidate an opportunity to improve their score after every three months.
- Candidates who have completed or are in the final year of graduation or candidates with an equivalent professional degree like CA/ CS/ ICWA. They are eligible to apply for MAT 2019.
- The exam comprises a total of 200 questions. which is categorized in 5 sections to be solved in the duration of 2.5 hours.
- AIMA has discontinued the offline registrations. Therefore, candidates can register through online mode only.
- Registration for the online and offline exam is done separately.
- MAT Registration 2019 for the paper-based test of September session is open till September 16, 2019 (Monday) while registration for CBT mode exam is over.
- MAT 2019 application fee is Rs. 1550 for one mode and Rs. 2650 for both the modes.
- Application can be paid via Debit/ Credit card/ Net banking at the time of registration.
- There are more than 50 MAT exam centers located at various cities in India.
MBA MAT 2019 September Session Exam Dates
MAT 2019 for September session will be conducted on September 1, 2019 in offline mode and on September 14, 2019, in online mode. The below table represents all the important dates of MAT 2019 September session.
|Event||Pen-Paper based Test||Computer-based Test|
|Registration begins from||June 19, 2019||June 19, 2019|
|Last date of registration||August 25, 2019 September 16, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|Admit card release date||August 27, 2019 September 17, 2019 (4 PM on wards)||September 9, 2019 (4 PM on wards)|
|Exam Date||September 1, 2019 September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||On or after September 28, 2019||On or after September 28, 2019|
MBA MAT 2019 December Session Exam Dates
MAT exam date for December session is still not confirmed but the registration for the same will commence from October 1, 2019. The list of important dates for MAT 2019 December session is tabulated below:
|Registration Starts||October 1, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of registration||November 24, 2019 (Sunday)|
|Exam date||Second week of December 2019|
|MAT December result date||December 24, 2019|
- Candidate can choose any mode i.e. Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or can opt for BOTH.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to the current option of selecting 5 Management Institutes, i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
MBA MAT 2019 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Authority||AIMA (All India Management Association)|
|Periodicity||Four times a year|
|MAT Official Website||Visit official website|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Pen Paper Based and Computer-Based Mode|
|Type and Number of Questions||200 Objective Type Questions|
|Validity of MAT Score||One year|
|MAT Help desk||011-47673020 or visit website, Click Here.|
MBA MAT 2019 (September Session) Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation in any discipline or an equivalent recognized degree.
- Final year students can apply on a provisional basis.
- Prior work experience is not mandatory.
- No specific limit on age.
- No restriction on the number of attempts.
The table provided below depicts the minimum marks required by a candidate to crack MAT September 2019:
MBA MAT 2019 Online Registration
Completing MAT Registration primarily involves three steps. Filling Application Form, Uploading Photograph & Signature and Payment of MAT Exam Fee. Here is how you can register for MAT in online mode:
- Visit MAT official website, i.e.in.
- Click on “Apply for MAT September 2019” to go to the registration page of MAT.
- Enter your name, mobile number, date of birth and email id to register.
- Fill MAT Application Form using your personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned images, i.e., colored passport size recent photograph and signature should be in prescribed format.
- Pay the required MAT exam fee using either Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- Recheck all the information and submit the form.
MBA MAT Application Fee for September Session
- The fee for MAT Exam can be paid through Credit card/debit card, net banking, demand draft or cash payment.
- Candidate can opt for both the tests, i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of Rs. 1100 in addition to Rs. 1550.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- In case a candidate has chosen Demand Draft, he has to make a DD in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
- The DD should reach the following address on or before the last day of submission of MAT Application Form-
Manager – MAT
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
MBA MAT Application Form Correction
- It may be possible that some of the candidates entered incorrect details due to lack of proper information or documents.
- AIMA does not allow correction in MAT September application form.
- However, for any further questions, you can contact them on 011-47673020 or visit Website, Click Here
MBA MAT 2019 (September Session) Admit Card
- MAT Admit Card for September 2019 will be available from September 17, 2019 (for PBT) and September 9, 2019 (for CBT).
- Separate admit cards are issued for online and offline exams.
- It contains details such as the language of paper, exam center, and date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- In case of any mismatch observed in MAT 2019 Admit Card. The candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
How to Download MAT Admit Card?
Students can follow these simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter any two details- Application Number, Date of Birth and Name.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the admit card for further use.
MBA MAT 2019 Exam Centers
- AIMA has released the list of MAT Exam Centers. The centers enlist the names of the cities where the exam will be conducted.
- MAT exam in offline mode will be held in 51 cities, as compared to the computer-based test which is conducted in 12 cities across the country.
- MAT Exam is also conducted in Dubai and Singapore.
- While filling MAT application form, candidates are advised to select the exam center according to their preference.
- AIMA will preferably try to allow the chosen MAT Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of the exam center and instructions will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
MBA MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- AIMA has not reported any changes in the exam pattern of MAT 2019.
- MAT will be conducted in both online and offline modes. However, MAT Exam Pattern will remain the same.
- The paper pattern of MAT Exam describes the section-wise distribution of questions, marks, duration, etc. This will give you a fair idea about the nature of questions.
Here are the key highlights of MAT Exam Pattern:
Highlights of MAT Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online and offline|
|Nature of questions||Objective|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Number of sections||5 (Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills and Indian & Global Environment.)|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Marking scheme||For each correct answer- +1 marks
For each incorrect answer- -¼ marks
Here is the section-wise exam pattern in MAT:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Suggested (In Minutes)||Marks Allotted|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15||40|
Note: There is no section-time limit and thus, you can move back and forth between sections.
MAT Previous Session Paper Analysis
- Overall, the paper was of moderate difficulty level, and an attempt of 105 to 120 questions can be considered as a good attempt.
- A few questions in Indian & Global Environment section turned trickier and time-consuming.
- The Data Analysis & Sufficiency section was a bit tricky.
Here is a section-wise analysis of MAT Exam:
|Section||Total Questions||Level of Difficulty||Approximate time taken (in mins)|
|Intelligence and Critical reasoning||40||Moderate||22-26|
|Mathematical skills||40||Moderate to Difficult||25-28|
|Data analysis and sufficiency||40||Quite tough||20-25|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||Easy to moderate||17-22|
MAT 2019 (September) Important Topics
- The syllabus for MAT contains questions of graduation level. It is designed to test a candidate’s General Aptitude.
- MAT Syllabus is divided into five sections– Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment.
Here are some of the most important topics in MAT Exam:
|Mathematical Skills||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||Language Comprehension||Indian & Global Environment|
|Geometry||Graphs||Critical Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Geography|
|Arithmetic Progression||Column Graphs||Visual Reasoning||Syllogisms||Current Affairs|
|Installment Payments||Bar Graphs||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Contextual usage||Business|
|Ratios and Proportions||Line Charts||Assertion and reasons||Analogies||Major corporate events|
|Arithmetic Mean||Pie Charts||Statements and assumptions||Sentence completion||Science|
|Logarithm||Graphs representing Area||Matrix arrangements||Idioms||Social issues|
|Work and Time||Venn Diagram||Coding and Decoding||Sentence Correction||International Organisations|
To overcome the fear of failure in MAT Examination visit www.theprayasindia.com