To know about other MBA Exams, Click Here.
Firstly, NMAT by GMAC or NMAT is a national level examination for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA). Numerous B-schools across the country considers the scores of NMAT by GMAC to obtain admission into MBA. Top talents are selected by the business schools and along the program, mentors nurture their skills to tap the opportunities in their career.
The NMAT 2020 by GMAC is a gateway to top B-schools in India. In this article, you will read all about NMAT 2020 exam, including dates, eligibility, registration process, fees, exam pattern and syllabus.
Important Events of NMAT by GMAC
Most important, NMAT 2020 Registrations would begin tentatively on the first weeks of July 2020 and end around the first week of October 2020. Further, to know more on the important events related to NMAT by GMAC check below the various schedule. If you wish to sit for this exam, check below the important exam dates related to NMAT 2020 in the table below-
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|Online Registration||First Week of July,2020||First Week of 2020|
|Scheduling of Exam||First Week of July,2020||Second Week of October,2020|
|Late Registration||First Week of October,2020||Second Week of October,2020|
|Registration-retake||First Week of October,2020||Second Week of December,2020|
|Re-scheduling||First Week of July,2020||Second Week of December,2020|
|Exam Date||First Week of October,2020||Third Week of December,2020|
|Announcement of Result||Third Week of January,2021|
|Downloading of Official Score Card||Last Week of March,2021|
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should go through the NMAT eligibility criteria first before applying for the application form. For this, Candidates can go through the Given below is the eligibility criteria for NMAT exam:
Firstly, Qualification: Candidates who have scored at least 50% marks can apply
Secondly, Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply
Age Limit: However, there will be no age limit
Work Experience: Candidate having work experience are also eligible to apply.
Note: If any candidate is found ineligible in any of the admission stage, that candidate gets disqualified for any further process.
Also Read: NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
NMAT 2020 Registration Process
Furthermore, in order to appear for NMAT 2020 exam, check the following NMAT registration process helping you avoid unnecessary tension as well as errors.
Besides, NMAT application form can be filled through online mode and test taker can check the official website for more details.
- Fill in the required details, schedule the test on your preferred date, time slot, and test centre only if seats are available.
- Remember that principle applies to both registration and scheduling. This means earlier one registers and makes payment, the earlier will be able to schedule the test.
- Make payments for the application and then submit the registration form.
- Also, after submitting the form, applicants will be able to edit only certain section like School Preference and Communication Preferences in their registration form.
Also Read: NMAT 2019 Registration and Application Form
NMAT 2020- Registration Fee
Early registration for NMAT is Rs. 2,000+ applicable taxes, whereas for late registration, NMAT by GMAC sets an additional amount of 500 which comes to 2500 + applicable taxes. However, payment can be made via any mode- be it VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking and others.
|NMAT Exam Event||NMAT Application Fee (INR)|
|Early Registration||2000+ applicable taxes|
|Late Registration||2500+ Applicable taxes|
|NMAT Exam Retake||2000+ applicable taxes|
|NMAT Exam Rescheduling||1100+ applicable Taxes|
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Besides, NMAT is conducted through online mode (Computer Based Exam). NMAT pattern of question is generally objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Also, the other details of NMAT exam pattern are as below-
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
|Subjects||3 (Language Skill, Quantitative Skill and Logical reasoning)|
Additionally, check below the number of questions and the time allotted in total for each subjects of NMAT exam 2020.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
NMAT 2020 Syllabus
There is no prescribed or fixed NMAT syllabus for the NMAT examination in particular. However, candidates must take care of the following subjects and each of its sub-sections for better preparation.
Firstly, Language Skill: Vocabulary, para jumble, fill in the blanks and correct grammar, syntax, antonyms, synonyms, reading comprehension etc.
Secondly, Quantitative Skill: Coordinate geometry, probability, mensuration, mixture and solution, average, profit and loss, percentage, number system, pie chart etc.
Thirdly, Logical Reasoning: Blood relation, Syllogism, critical reasoning, course of actions, puzzles.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Afterwards, NMAT admit card is available to the candidate for download within 24 hours of submitting the application form. Obviously, it is essential to carry this admit card on the test day of NMAT 2020.
- Certainly, it is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit card of NMAT 2020 along with supporting documents to be able to appear for the exam. Not doing so will nullify their candidature.
- Also, Candidates must ensure that they upload their recent photograph according to the specifications on the website.
- Accordingly, NMAT admit card can be printed only after the application fee is realized by GMAC.
- Furthermore, the test administrator in charge will sign and stamp each candidate’s NMAT admit card 2020. Because, the same needs to be done in each attempt on the same admit card.
- However, candidates must note that they may or may not allot the same exam center for their retakes.
- Finally, qualifying aspects of the students and names of shortlisted candidates have been announced.