Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dockyard Road
Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dockyard Road. Do you want to prepare for MBA and looking for Top Institute for MBA CAT preparation? Here you will get details of TTop 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dockyard Road – The Prayas India.
Management and organizational behavior are the most important traits needed by an individual because the output of any task solely depends on the way it is managed and management skills can wisely be learned by pursuing an MBA. Therefore day by day the importance of an MBA degree is enhancing in India. Fresher and young professionals are taking great interest in pursuing an MBA. We, The Prayas India have accumulated all crucial information related to the MBA at a place to assist students in having hassle-free admissions and solving out all questions whether it is What is MBA? How many years are needed to complete an MBA? What is course Fee? What Is course duration and much more. Let’s initiate the most basic question.
What is MBA?
MBA or Master of Business Administration is an internationally accepted master’s degree that assists and imparts:-
- Strong theoretical knowledge of business concepts.
- MBA provides opportunities for students to get practical knowledge related to the corporate sector by internships, group assignments, and individual projects.
- It assists in building innovative skills in leadership and management.
- It opens global opportunities for growth of carrier.
- It brushes out soft skills like communication, motivation, and negotiation.
Various specializations in MBA
4. Operation management
5. International Business
7. Human Resource Management
MBA in Human Resource
Meaning – All businesses are essentially about human beings. Human resource is the biggest asset that a business has. A company’s fortune depends on its employees. If the workforce is efficient, motivated and moving in the same direction, the company will naturally progress and vice versa. Since people are involved, they will have different personality traits which might lead to clashes.
Function – The Human Resource Department of a company takes care of hiring the suitable candidate, providing development and training, assessment of their performance and also keeps engaging and motivating the employees, to create a healthy working environment for them.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Human Resource
- Completion of graduation with minimum 50%
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT scores
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Cumulative score of these three qualifying processes
Syllabus for MBA in Human Resource
The subjects to be studied by the students pursuing this course include:
- Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Personnel Management Concepts
- Methodology of Training and Development
- Human Resource Development and Planning
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations Management
- Corporate Communication
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Development and Change
The course is designed to impart holistic understanding of the functions of human resource management. The course imparts a range of skills such as, Human Resource Planning, Manpower Resourcing and Talent Retention.
Career Choices after MBA in Human Resource
Some of the job profiles that students of this course are likely to assume are:
- Staffing Director
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Placement Manager
- Technical Recruiter
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Payroll Director
- HR Entrepreneur
- International Human Resources Professional
Scope for MBA in Human Resource
Human Resource is another area which is present in every organisation. MBAs in HR will find employment easily. They are the people who screen potential candidates, recruit, train new employees, motivate the workforce, frame the company’s HR policy and so on. The kind of salary one draws as an MBA in HR depends on the experience the person has.
MBA in International Business
Significance – With globalisation and the resultant increase in contact among countries, businesses are exploring international markets. This has made MBA in International Business a very popular and lucrative option. Companies are looking for graduates trained in handling international business, to represent their company internationally.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in International business
- A bachelor’s degree win any discipline with a minimum of 50%
- Entrance Exam such as CAT/XAT/GMAT
- Clearing the Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- No age limit for this course
Syllabus for MBA in International Business
The syllabus of MBA in International Business includes subjects such as:
- Management Concepts and Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Environment
- Management of Multinational corporation
- International Business Law
- Global Financial Markets and Instruments
- Foreign Trade and Policy
- Cross-Cultural Business Management
- International Logistics Management
- Global Marketing Management
Career Options after MBA in International Business
The job profiles of an MBA in International Business may include:
- Export managers and executives
- International Business consultant
- International Business Development Manager
- International Marketing Managert
- International Finance Manager
- Global Business Manager
- Export Coordinator
- Account Manager
- Brand Manager
- Management Consultant
- Investment Banking Manager
Scope of MBA in International Business
Given that the world has shrunk and come closer, businesses require professional people well versed with various international business practices to conduct business across continents. MBA in International Business can join the international market departments of companies, international placement offices, import and export departments of companies, global shipping companies, global tourism sector, international consultancy firms and so on. Jobs are available both in India and abroad in a wide range of sectors. A postgraduate in international business from a reputed institution can get an initial salary package ranging from 5-12 lakh per annum.
MBA in Operations
To cater to the spurt of firms involved in manufacturing, MBA in Operations was introduced as a specialised course. However, it is not restricted to manufacturing alone but covers a range of important business skills required in business.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Operations
- A graduate in any discipline
- MBA entrance exams such as CAT/XAT/SNAP/GMAT
- Short-listed candidates will appear for GD and PI
Syllabus for MBA in Operations
The syllabus of the course may require the aspirants to study subjects such as,
- Supply Chain Design
- Enterprises Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Advanced Logistics
- Plant Design and Layout
- Project Management
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Operations Strategy
- Manufacturing Processes
Career Choices after MBA in Operations
- Operations Manager
- Operations Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Management
- Management Consultant
- Inventory Control Manager
- Logistics Manager
Scope for MBA in Operations
Graduates in Operations are in great demand in the industry. They have the option to pursue a career in different subfields within operations such as supply chain, consultancy, operations strategy, inventory control, logistics planning, and others. The entry-level salary of Operations Manager is Rs 4 lakh per annum and increases with experience.
MBA in Tourism
As people’s disposable income increases, they begin to explore other cities and countries for travel. This has given rise to the Tourism Industry and increased the demand of it.
- A graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45-50% in aggregate
- An entrance exam, GD and PI
Syllabus for MBA in Tourism
A student opting for this course will usually have to study courses such as:
- The history of tourism
- The tourism product
- Destinations and destination development
- Travel patterns and tourist behaviour
- Tourist demand and the tourist market
- International tourism and trends
- Environmental, cultural, and economic impacts of tourism on nature, humans and society
Career Choices after for MBA in Tourism
With an MBA in Travel and Tourism, the students can target travel and tour companies, airlines, hotels, academic institutions, transportation and assume the following roles:
- Information Assistant
- Lobby Manager
- Sales Manager
- Travel Agent
- Transport Officer
- Tourist Guide
- Travel Executive
- Operations Executive
- Ticketing Assistant
The travel and tourism industry is relatively new than others but is growing fast. According to estimates, it is expected to generate 13.45 million jobs. India has moved up 13 positions to 52nd rank from 65th in Tourism and Travel Competitive Index. Clearly, the industry has a positive outlook, and hence professionals in this domain need not worry. Hotels, Restaurants, Retailing, Transportation.
Top 10 MBA entrance exams
1. Common Admission Test, CAT
The admission process in the MBA is quite interesting and overwhelming. Initiating from the type of program to shortlisting the best MBA course takes a lot of effort and suggestions from education counselors because your output from the course completely depends on your decision of choosing college and course.
Admission in renowned business schools of India depends on the merit of the entrance exam, group discussion, personal interview, and work experience.
Exam Pattern CAT 2020
Candidates must check the CAT Exam Pattern before appearing in the exam so that they can perform well. Below given are the major highlights of CAT exam pattern.
- CAT Exam Mode – Online
- Number of Sessions – Two (Morning and Evening)
- Type of Questions – MCQs and Non – MCQs
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +3 for Correct Answers and -1 for Wrong Answers
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counselling sessions for IIMs. Although counselling is common, every IIM releases their individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
CAT 2020 – Do’s and Don’t
Do’s for the candidates
- Bring CAT Admit Cards along with a valid ID proof.
- Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the Admit card to locate the Test Centre.
- Report at the Test center at 7:30 a.m. IST for the Forenoon Session and at 1:00 p.m. IST for the Afternoon Session.
- Deposit all personal belongings such as mobile phones, bags, wallets, Jackets, Jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, stationery items, etc. at the Test Centre Entrance Gate.
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Provide your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the exam Lab.
- Post the Exam, handover Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present the Exam Lab.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Don’t appear for CAT 2020 more than once.
- Do not carry any prohibited object like electronic gadgets etc. to the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat during the exam.
- Do not request for a change in Exam Centre/ Exam Lab/ Console on the exam day.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, jackets, and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Watches, Calculators, own Stationery items, Wallets, and/or goggle are not allowed in the exam hall.
CAT 2020 preparation tips
Right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as they, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2020:
Common Admission Process of IIMs:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counseling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools which accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmark. Given below are few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
Advantages of pursuing MBA
1. MBA gives an opportunity to advance your career.
2. It assists in earning more.
3. It assists in gaining employer support
4. It helps in developing skills to be an entrepreneur.
5. It develops business savvy skills.
Job opportunities post MBA
MBA opens a plethora of job opportunities for students at the middle and top-level management of companies. One can choose any post as carrier choice:-
- Marketing manager
- Management Consultant
- Operational Manager
- Investment Banker
- Financial Advisor
- Research Analyst
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for its Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation which means in each and every topic, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategies to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency, and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance, and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goals, taking corrective actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on the correct path. The Prayas India designs a micro-level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)