Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Kurla
Education has always been the backbone of our society and firm attention has applied for building educated citizens since decades. As present era is an amorphous zone of the internet where technology has attained a high parapet of modernity and standards. But these innovations have put folks in the dilemma of which course to choose, which institute to choose to undergo any course because one has an enormous amount of excellent options in the education world. Management course has always been one of the favorite choices of youngsters and working professionals. But yet there are some youths which are unaware of all the procedures to get admitted in top-notch business school and the benefits of doing an MBA. Let’s get aware of all details of MBA from ground level:-
Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Kurla. Do you want to prepare for an MBA and looking for Top Institute for MBA CAT preparation? Here you will get details of Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Kurla – The Prayas India.
Master of Business Administration, MBA
MBA also known as Master of Business Administration is a two years post graduate degree and is a gateway for developing professional and management skills. MBA can also be done by Distance Learning mode which is the cheapest way. Distance Learning mode provides students an opportunity where the candidate can pursue his studies without attending classes in college and learn from wherever they want along with the continuation of his job.
Exam Pattern CAT 2020
Candidates must check the CAT Exam Pattern before appearing in the exam so that they can perform well. Below given are the major highlights of the CAT exam pattern.
- CAT Exam Mode – Online
- Number of Sessions – Two (Morning and Evening)
- Type of Questions – MCQs and Non – MCQs
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +3 for Correct Answers and -1 for Wrong Answers
Various specializations in MBA
4. Operation management
5. International Business
7. Human Resource Management
Top 10 MBA entrance exams
1. Common Admission Test, CAT
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counseling sessions for IIMs. Although counseling is common, every IIM releases its individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
What is the Distance MBA?
Distance MBA is unique of its kind MBA program in which student is not required to be present physically at campus and he gains complete knowledge on various subjects of management at any place of his convenience. It has emerged as a relief for working professionals who can’t opt for a regular MBA program and want to uplift their carrier.
CAT 2020 preparation tips
The right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the
Best books for CAT Preparation 2020:
|Section||Book Name||Author Name/Publisher|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT|| |
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT|| |
Nishit K. Sinha
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2020 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning|| |
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency|| |
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT|| |
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension|| |
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT
|Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay/Arihant|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback|| |
Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Sharma and Upadhyay
|PSC for VA for CAT Exam||Nishit Sinha|
Students pursuing MBA programme are exposed to a range of subjects. In a two year programme, students begin with core subjects such as Organisational Behaviour, Marketing, Principles of Management, to name a few. In the second year, they are exposed to subjects such as Entrepreneurship and Business Law, among others. Often MBA schools classify these subjects as core and electives and give a chance to students to choose between the elective subjects. Listed below are some of the subjects that most MBA courses offer:
- HR management
- Business planning
- Finance management
- Principles of management
- Business laws
- Communication skills
- Business Communication
- Computer Application
- Organizational behavior
- Retail management
- Project work
- Business environment
FAQs related to MBA course
Q: Which MBA course is the best?
A: All of MBA courses or specializations have bright prospects for students it the field of business management. However, the best MBA course depends solely on the candidates and their interest. Some of the best MBA courses in India are MBA in Sales & Marketing, MBA in Operations, MBA in HR, MBA in Finance and MBA in Information Technology.
Q: Which are the top MBA colleges in India?
A: The IIM A, B and C are considered top MBA colleges in India. Apart from these three MDI, FMS, SPJIMR, IMT, JBMIS, NMIMS, IBS, GIM, GLIM and others.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for MBA?
A: Eligibility criteria for MBA is Graduation. However, many colleges prescribe minimum marks in aggregate in Graduation (50% for General and 45 percent for SC/ST candidates).
Q: How can I get admission in MBA course?
A: The MBA admission process includes entrance exam, group discussion and personal interview. Many colleges offer admission based on graduation score only. To get admission in MBA course, the candidate will have to fill an application form and follow the admission process.
Q: Do I need to appear for entrance exam for MBA?
A: Most of the Tier-1 and Tier-2 MBA institutes in India accept candidates on the basis of MBA entrance exam score. So, if you want to pursue MBA from a reputed MBA college, taking an entrance exam is a must.
Q: What is the duration of MBA course?
A: MBA course is of two years, divided into four semesters. This course duration also includes summer internship after the first year.
Q: I have a Bachelors in Arts degree. Which MBA specialization is best for me?
A: The most suitable MBA specialization for Bachelors in Arts degree holders are HR, Sales & Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and General MBA.
Q: Can I pursue MBA through correspondence?
A: Yes, many universities like IGNOU, Annamalai University and Osmania University offer MBA programmes in correspondence (distance education mode).
Q: Will I get good placement after completing MBA course?
A: Yes, most of the MBA colleges provide placement to its students at the end of the course. To ensure, you get a placement, check whether the college you shortlist for admission has a placement cell or not. Also check its placement reports to know which companies participate in campus placement.
Q: What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
A: After completing the MBA course, the student gets a degree while after completing PGDM, the student gets a diploma.
Teaching techniques and methodology for MBA students
Apart from the regular lecture based teaching that most students are already familiar with, MBA pedagogies also employ new methodologies to ensure that the learning is maximised. Two popular techniques are the Case study method and Group assignments.
Case study method
For learning business and becoming a successful manager, theory itself is not sufficient. Different business situations need to be simulated and presented to the students so that they workaround and find the best possible practical solution for a given set of circumstances.
The case studies may contain useful data as well as data which may not be of much use. So the students learn to collect all the relevant information, organise it, analyse it from the perspective of the person in the case study and then arrive at a decision.
Here it is not just the final answer which is important but also the thinking, deriving and learning process which is emphasised upon so that the students get trained to deal with various real-life corporate-situations.
Group work is another way in which students can enrich their learning experience. Groups should preferably be formed among students with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds. Each group would ideally comprise of 4-5 students.
The interaction among the grou members gives them a chance to understand other’s point of view and way of thinking. Each member should make it a point to actively be involved in the discussions and while presenting the final outcome.
The success of the group work depends on the full-fledged co-operation and participation of each team member. The essence of teamwork is thus stressed upon through this exercise.
Duration of MBA in distance and regular mode is 2 years divided into 4 semesters.
The student must have passed the Bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by UGC or AICTE with a minimum 50% marks in graduation.
Common Admission Process of IIMs:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counseling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools that accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmarks. Given below are a few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through the CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
Advantages of pursuing MBA
1. MBA gives an opportunity to advance your career.
2. It assists in earning more.
3. It assists in gaining employer support
4. It helps in developing skills to be an entrepreneur.
5. It develops business savvy skills.
Reasons for why should one opt for a Distance MBA while working
There are various reasons which put weightage to benefits of pursuing distance MBA and why a working professional should opt for it. These reasons are:-
- Affordable price – Distance MBA is extremely cheap with respect to regular MBA. Its cost lies between Rs. 50,000 to 3 Lakhs.
- A platform to uplift your career – In the present era of high cut competition simply work experience of 3 to 5 years is not enough to make you attain a managerial position in multinational organizations. Companies need a professional degree along with a required set of skill sets. Distance MBA assists working professionals in getting a management degree so that they can attain a high parapet of success and be at top-level management.
- Study at your convenience – In distance MBA student gets all videos of classes and student material in soft copy as well as in hard copy. So that he or she can study at any time of his wish and complete his MBA.
- Excellent opportunity to study in top-notch business school – Getting admission in top business schools like IIMs, FMS, IIFT, Symbiosis for pursuing regular MBA is not an easy task but one can easily get admission in distance MBA in these business schools and fulfill his dream of being part of these business schools.
- A wonderful option to study while you earn – Money is an important parameter which serves as a reason of doing most of works and studies but distance MBA is deprived up of this major obstacle because it provides an excellent opportunity to working professionals to pursue MBA with the continuation of their job and earning money while learning.
Frequently asked questions related to MBA
Question 1. What is difference between MBA and PGDM?
Answer: The main difference between MBA and PGDM is that MBA is a degree and is offered by universities, whereas, PGDM is a post-graduate diploma offered by AICTE approved institutes.
Indian universities come under the University Grants Commission (UGC) and can, therefore, award degrees like the MBA degree, also known as MMS in Mumbai. Universities follow the UGC format for course content. On the other hand, reputed management institutes design their courses based on industry feedback and business relevance. They are not covered under the UGC.
Importantly, when it comes to job opportunities, institute reputation matters more than the name of the degree or diploma.
- PGDBM – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- PGDBA – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration
- MMS – Masters in Management Studies
Question 2. Which is better after graduation MBA or post-graduation in respective field?
Answer 2: After completing graduation you have two options:
- opt for a job
- opt for further studies
If you wish to build your career as an expert in a discipline or field, then you should pursue a post-graduation in that subject, but, if you are more interested in climbing the corporate ladder on the management track then MBA is a good choice.
It is advisable that before opting for any course you must first decide in which field you wish to build your career and then select the best course accordingly as per your interest and liking.
Question 3. Weither to pursue MBA after Graduation or after having job experience?
Answer 3: Both the options are open for you, however, it is recommended to work for some years after completing graduation and then opt for MBA. Work experience will give you a better understanding of the job scenario and which MBA specialization you should choose to further enhance your career prospects.
Advantages of work experience before MBA:
- Work experience would give you the competitive advantage over other candidates with no work experience during MBA admission.
- During MBA campus recruitments, generally, most companies prefer to hire an experienced candidate over a fresher.
- Having earned for some years can help you manage the expenses for your further studies better.
Question 4. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Information Technology?
Answer 4: An MBA in Information Technology Management is a good combination of two very dynamic aspects of any business: Management expertise & Information Technology. The prospects appear bright, as:
- Almost every national and international company of repute is always looking for competent and qualified professionals to help them cope with the dynamic business environment.
- MBA (IT Management) graduates can climb the corporate ladder faster, with career options in any of the following fields within IT management: Business/IT Alignment, IT Governance, IT Financial Management, IT Service Management, IT Configuration Management.
After completing this course you can take up positions such as: CTOs (Chief Technology Officers), CIOs (Chief Information Officers), and Information technology directors or IT managers.
Question 5. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Finance?
Answer 5: After completing MBA in finance you may look out for:
- Exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies and financial institutions.
- Get involved in consumer and investment banking, institutional finance, merchant banking, corporate finance and international finance.
- Provide consultancy services to corporate and government organizations.
- Good experience in this field can also lead you to serve on government committees and contribute significantly to policy-making issues.
Those who work as financial analysts start off with a minimum package of Rs 4 lakh an year. Credit analysts start at Rs 5-6 lakh per annum and earn as much as Rs 20-30 lakh per annum once they reach senior level positions. Management consultants too start at Rs 5-8 lakh and within a few years earn as much as Rs 10-15 lakh per annum.
Question 6. What are carrier prospects after MBA in HR?
Answer 6: MBA professionals in HR often get jobs in a variety of corporate positions related to human resource management.
- As human resource is the most important part of any organisation, HR professionals also act as counsellors, offering assistance to employees to deal with personal issues.
- HR responsibilities include: Hiring new employees, Dealing with labour disputes, Training employees, Compensation policies, Benefit programs, Union and labour relations, etc.
- The HR job involves: Structuring procedures for recruitment, Training, Placements, Promotions and movements within the industry.
- Another role of HR is designing and implementing performance management systems to help with employee career planning, counselling and appraisal.
Question 7. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Infrastructure Management?
Answer 7: MBA in Infrastructure Management offers good career prospects and excellent growth opportunities in any of the following fields:
- Construction companies, IT companies, Urban Infrastructure Development, Infrastructure Providers, Financial institutions.
- After completing this course you can take up positions such as: Construction Project Manager, Estate manager, Finance and Accounting Manager, Facility Manager, Property Manager, and Infrastructure Manager.
Question 8. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Healthcare Management?
Answer 8: If you really want to stick to the medical field and get into medical administration then MBA in healthcare management is a good option.
- With a degree in healthcare management, you can find roles in everything from biomedical start-ups and e-health ventures to consulting and pharmaceutical R&D.
- It is not only hospitals which require management professionals but there is whole lot of other sectors where they are required: Lifestyle clinics, Emergency medicine units, Pharmaceutical firms, Hospital information systems, E-health ventures, NGOs and health insurance, Specialised hospital administration.
- As healthcare is a growing field wherein a lot of development is yet to happen, upcoming fields in healthcare like telemedicine, healthcare informatics, and medical tourism will open more avenues for management graduates.
Question 9. Elligiblity criteria to pursue MBA?
In order to pursue full time MBA or PGDM program you need:
- Graduation in any field with at least 50% aggregate marks to be eligible to apply.
- Then, you need to clear the selection process of the B-school, starting with an entrance test accepted by the B-School. For e.g. CAT, MAT, SNAP, CMAT.
Question 10. What are various MBA entrance exams?
Answer 10: various MBA entrance exams are:-
- MAH CAT
- 10 MICAT
- Various state level exams.
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for its Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation which means in each and every topic, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategies to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency, and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance, and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goals, taking corrective actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on the correct path. The Prayas India designs a micro-level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)