Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Vangaon
Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Vangaon. Do you want to prepare for MBA and looking for Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Vangaon? Here you will get details of Top 10 MBA CAT CET Coaching in Vangaon – The Prayas India.
History of the MBA
The first mention of MBA course dates back to the 1900s and was first conducted in the first graduate school of management, the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. The course was then called Master of Commercial Science Degree and was later renamed to Master of Business Administration. The next college to introduce MBA was Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration in 1908, when they registered 80 students for their first batch of MBA course.
Origin of the MBA in India
The Faculty of Management Studies of University of Delhi prepared the first MBA syllabus for any Indian college in the year 1968.
Importance of the MBA
As mentioned earlier MBAs have a promising future as their salary structure from the very initial stage of their career is far high than usual Masters Students. Reaching management positions become easy with an MBA degree in your resume. Studies reveal 70% MBAs serve as managers and board directors in their respective organizations. With an MBA, student’s scope of networking enhances. It starts from their immediate professors, lecturers and teachers moving on to potential employers, business associates, colleagues moving on to business partners and collaborators at the final stage. As a professional course, MBA leaves scope for a student to not only gain knowledge but also get familiar with the industry standards in terms of communication and moves. This again depends on the college/institute you pick to pursue MBA exam.
MBA – the course
MBA is a professional course offered to graduates by B-schools, colleges and institutes through correspondence, full time, part time or long distance course. The usual duration of a typical course including internships and semesters is two years.
Primarily, an MBA degree allows one to specialize in the following papers:
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
New MBA specializations:
- Media science
There are different kinds of MBA that an aspirant can take up, here is the list:
· Full time MBA
In a span of two years, students can qualify the MBA degree by attending regular classes, clearing semesters, doing presentations, performing internships and so on. If calculated in terms of class hours, then for regular MBA students it sums to around 600 hours. The depth of syllabus and strength of curriculum is maximum when it comes to full-time MBA of two-year duration.
· One Year MBA or Accelerated MBA
Here is the entire MBA syllabus is made compact and students are taken all over it very fast. For some, they can keep pace with this fast learning; for some, the base remains a challenge. However, if there is pressure to build a successful career in a shorter span of time, these One Year MBA programs are good choice.
· Part Time MBA
Also, referred to as Executive MBA – this is pursued by professionals while they are working in the industry. Though balancing studies and work is a challenge here, yet the direct learning from industry and its corresponding understanding from professors – make this an interesting phenomenon. Classes are usually conducted post office hours, as per the convenience of the students.
· Evening (second shift) MBA
This is exactly like regular MBA course of two years with the only difference that classes are conducted in the second half. So, students who remain occupied in the first half of the day can opt for this definitely ensuring that they have enough energy to remain awake and attentive during evening class hours.
· Modular MBA
This is a crash course of MBA where the syllabus is reduced to two-three major blocks and is completed y experts in very less time. Though the demand for this kind of MBA course is at a steep, it really leaves a big gap in the learning process for students. Yet, if you are in a hurry to add the MBA degree in your resume, this is your cup of tea.
· Executive MBA (EMBA)
Originated in 1981, this MBA required work experience and is meant for professionals. Some colleges in facts state a minimum of 5-years or 10-years work experience in order to pursue this. The syllabus of EMBA is framed in a way, that you cannot understand it until you have an understanding about industry proceedings.
Eligibility for MBA aspirants
The first primary criteria are to clear the college graduation with good or qualifying marks. Next, to this, students need to clear and have a good score in common entrance exams like the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE). For top B-schools even set work experience as a criterion for MBA admission. However, the set of eligibility criteria differs from college to college or B-schools that you need to check prior admission process.
If your MBA course is split into 4 semesters than here is the probable syllabus that you can expect. However, the syllabus of MBA exam varies between colleges, universities and so on.
Important considerations to choose the right MBA program for yourself
1. Which MBA course you want to pursue?
The answer depends entirely on your present academic status and work experience (if any). Also how much time you are ready to spare for your MBA course is another determinant for you to decide your MBA course.
2. Where to pursue MBA course?
This is an important question that you should discuss with elders and experts to take the right decision. As the number of MBA providers are simply mushrooming, it’s important to pick a good one so that your MBA course really benefits your career in future.
3. Why to pursue MBA?
Do not take up an MBA course as a current trend or following your friend/cousin’s footsteps. Clear yourself with three genuine reasons why you want to pursue the MBA course and how it is beneficial for your career. This needs vivid research and insights from professionals to guide you.
4. How to pursue MBA exam?
Whether you want to be at home, attend college classes coaching and prepare. Or, stay out of college in a strict hostel life and do an MBA. Or opt for a distance or crash course of MBA is entirely your call. This decision is directly related to the time you intend to spend on your MBA course.
5. When to pursue MBA?
Right after college, with some work experience or while working – among these three when you are ready to opt for an MBA course if only your decision that can’t be influenced by anybody else.
Pre-requisites for overseas MBA
If you are in plan to pursue MBA outside India, then the eligibility criteria and documents required vary a lot. So students who want to do an MBA course abroad must have the following ready before they start to apply:
- Work Experience
- TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT/GRE score
- Recommendation letters
- Academic record
- Minimum graduation qualification
Pre-requisites for Indian Institute of Management (IIM) MBA
In India, pursuing a MBA from the IIMs is considered the best call to action. The first step to apply in IIMs for MBA course is to clear the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) for which you have learn its three sections namely, a) Quantitative b) Logical Data interpretation and c) Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension.
Clearing MAT for MBA admission
Some colleges and universities consider the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) score for MBA admission. MAT exam is held four times in India – January, February, May and September. It has 4 sections namely – Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
Study Tips for MBA students
· Career Experimentation
Taking up the MBA course is not the end of your career. You still have time to think over and make a change. So simply consider the course as a syllabus to finish and continue with it only if you want to. In between our MBA studies if you find it boring or not your cup of tea you can always make a move.
· Make use of MBA time
While most of your MBA days will be spent attending classes, doing presentations or learning new as a whole; keep time in hand to do more than this. Using your MBA identity card try to attend conferences, business meets and so on. This will help you get a flavor of the industry proceedings than only sticking to MBA classroom.
· Time Management in MBA days
Depending on the MBA course you choose, you have 1 or 2 complete years in hand to explore. Make sanguine use of the time you get than simply sleeping or spending time with friends after class hours. Note, right after MBA you will have a full time job to handle and it might not be possible for you to get the exploring opportunity.
· Stick to yourself
Many a times, especially Indian students take up the MBA course in peer pressure or family pressure. Do not take up the MBA course until you are convinced that this renders you genuine benefits. Research enough and if you find your career in future would require the MBA stamp then only go for it.
Please note these three P’s that are very important for you to successfully do your MBA course. The three P’s are Patience, Performance and Persistence.
Top MBA Colleges of India
Top Tier B-schools in India
- IIM Ahmedabad
- ISB Hyderabad
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Calcutta
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- IIM Indore
- Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- IIM Kozhikode
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- IIM Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Tier 1 B-schools in India
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
- Vinod Gupta School of Management (IIT Kharagpur)
Tier 2 B-schools in India
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
- J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Udaipur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur
- Great Lakes Institute of Management
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
- Institute of Rural Management (IRMA)
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Tier 3 B-schools in India
- Institute of Management Technology
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- Vinod Gupta School of Management (IIT Kharagpur)
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
- Goa Institute of Management
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- Department of Management Studies – (NIT Trichy)
- Institute of Management, NIRMA University
- J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Centre for Management Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia
- L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE)
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
Changes in CAT Exam Pattern Over Years
Candidates planning to crack CAT 2020 must keep themselves with the latest changes in syllabus and paper pattern. Past years there were many changes in CAT exam pattern. Below tabulated are the trending changes in CAT Exam Pattern over the years.
|Year||Number of Questions||Number of Sections||Sections||Duration (min)|
|2018-2015||100||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||180|
|2010||60||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||150|
Fees of regular MBA
Fees of complete regular MBA lies in the range of Rs. 20,000 to 20,00,000
Various specializations in MBA
- Operation management
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
Syllabus-MBA CAT 2020
Candidates preparing for CAT exam must have a clear idea about the syllabus of the same. The detailed CAT 2020 Syllabus is given below:
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||
Verbal reasoning, antonyms and synonyms, analogies and reverse analogies, sentence correction, facts inference judgments, critical reasoning, fill in the blanks, syllogism, summary questions, passage-based questions
Area graph, Venn diagram, Line and Pie Charts, Column and Bar graphs, Caselets and Tables
Number and letter series, Syllogism, Clocks, calendars and cubes, Directions, Blood relations, Binary Logic, Coding-decoding, Logical sequence, Matrix, and linear arrangement
Number system, Geometry, Algebra, Permutation and Combination, Mixtures and Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Logarithm, Time & Work, Functions, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, and Mensuration
How to Prepare for MBA CAT 2020?
Right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as they, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2020:
|Section||Book Name||Author Name/Publisher|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
Nishit K. Sinha
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2020 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT
|Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay/Arihant|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback||
Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Sharma and Upadhyay
|PSC for VA for CAT Exam||Nishit Sinha|
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counselling sessions for IIMs. Although counselling is common, every IIM releases their individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
How the Common Admission Process works:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counseling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools which accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmark. Given below are few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
CAT 2020 – Do’s and Don’t
Do’s for the candidates
- Bring CAT Admit Cards along with a valid ID proof.
- Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the Admit card to locate the Test Centre.
- Report at the Test center at 7:30 a.m. IST for the Forenoon Session and at 1:00 p.m. IST for the Afternoon Session.
- Deposit all personal belongings such as mobile phones, bags, wallets, Jackets, Jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, stationery items, etc. at the Test Centre Entrance Gate.
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Provide your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the exam Lab.
- Post the Exam, handover Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present the Exam Lab.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Don’t appear for CAT 2020 more than once.
- Do not carry any prohibited object like electronic gadgets etc. to the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat during the exam.
- Do not request for a change in Exam Centre/ Exam Lab/ Console on the exam day.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, jackets, and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Watches, Calculators, own Stationery items, Wallets, and/or goggle are not allowed in the exam hall.
Revised Seat Intake of IIMs
How to prepare for MBA CAT CET Exam?
MBA CAT CET Exam Strategy:
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation that means in each and every topics, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategy to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goal, taking correct actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on correct path. The Prayas India designs micro level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)