Top 10 UPSC Coaching in Tilak Nagar
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the government agency responsible for recruiting officials into the civil services of the country. It conducts the exam pan India and selects candidates based on the standards set by the organization. The civil services include services like the IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, IAAS, etc. that form a part of India’s civil services – the spine of the country’s administration. The UPSC also conducts various other exams for the central vacancies apart from the civil services. Few of them are listed here: Engineering Services Exam, Combined Medical Services Exam, Indian Forest Service Exam, Combined Defence Services Exam, Indian Statistical Service, etc.
If you are planning to appear for the UPSC exam, you need to get acquainted with the factors mentioned below:
- The candidate is needed to be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- The candidate who is Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, and settled permanently in India are also eligible for the exam.
- Candidate must be the person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Ethiopia, Malawi, Myanmar, Kenya, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Zaire, or Zambia, Vietnam, with an intention of settling in India permanently.
A candidate must be a minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years.
Reserved category candidates are provided upper age relaxation, which is as follows:
- SC/ST- Up to 5 years
- OBC- Up to 3 years
- Defense Services Personnel disabled during operations – Up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen- Up to 5 years
- ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service- Up to 5 years
- PwD candidates- Up to 10 years
- Domiciles of Jammu and Kashmir from January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989- Up to 5 years.
Candidates in final year of Bachelor degree or have passed Bachelor degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
UPSC CSE Exam pattern
UPSC CSE consists of three stages: Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview.
Prelims consist of Objective type questions (multiple choice questions). Mains Consists of descriptive type questions. And the interview is conducted solely to know about the overall personality of the candidates. These three phases are focused to analyze the candidate’s attitude, functional ability, ability to solve/face problem, etc.
- The preliminary exam is simply a screening test for selecting candidates for further processes.
- Applicants who qualify Prelims are called for mains exam.
- Candidates who qualify mains exam are called for interview and then final merit is made by taking in consideration of mains and interview marks.
Note 1: The questions in both Paper-I (current affairs) and Paper-II (aptitude test) will be of objective type for 200 marks each and the time limit for each paper is two hours.
Note 2: The CSAT aptitude test or Paper-II is a qualifying paper only with a minimum of 33% to be secured to qualify for the Mains exam.
Note 3: It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the papers of Civil Services (Prelim) examination. The candidate will be disqualified in case he or she appears in only one paper of the (Prelims) exam.
Sub Total (Written Test) – 1750
Marks Personality Test -275 Marks
Grand Total – 2025 Marks
The most important thing is from where to study. Then we are providing a list of books which are very crucial for any UPSC aspirant. Other books can also be preferred by the aspirants but these books are must to be covered by them.
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth ( Available both in Hindi and English)
- NCERT Books
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Pratiyogita Darpan, Indian Year Book ( Current Affairs )
- Oxford School Atlas by Oxford Publishers ( Geography)
- A Brief History of Modern India by Rajiv Ahir
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong ( Geography)
About The Prayas India: It is ranked one institution in Mumbai to prepare for UPSC Civil Service Examinations. In the top 10 UPSC Coaching in Tilak Nagar.
, The Prayas India stands first and due to its innovative way of teaching based on LEARN PRACTICE ANALYSE, it has produced a great number of results.
The students who live at Tilak Nagar and nearby locations come to us The Prayas India Thane UPSC IAS Academy getting mentor-ship and personal guidance. The Prayas India Thane is a hot spot for UPSC Exam preparation students from Kalwa, Mumbra, Diwa, Mulund, Nahur.
The Prayas India provides you centers nearby your place for convenient of the students:
- The Prayas India Dadar UPSC IAS Academy
- The Prayas India Borivali UPSC IAS Academy
- The Prayas India Thane UPSC IAS Academy
- The Prayas India Andheri UPSC IAS Academy
- The Prayas India Bhandup UPSC IAS Academy
- The Prayas India Nerul UPSC IAS Academy
- The Prayas India Powai UPSC IAS Academy
If you are beginner/veteran aspirants of UPSC CSE preparation then you should have the following access;
- Experienced and Expert Mentors
- Good Study Materials
- Innovative Technology to help to prepare for UPSC CSE
- Personalized mentor-ship
- Test Series
- Main’s Answer writing practices
- Essay Practice
- Ethics Module
- Library Facility
- Affordable Fee
These all facilities are available in The Prayas India’s every center.
For more details for admission in UPSC IAS IPS IFS IRS Exam preparation inMumbai, top 10 UPSC Coaching in Mumbai: Click here
For more details:
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel: The Prayas You Tube
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala