Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Kelve Road
Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Kelve Road. Do you want to prepare for MBA and looking for Top Institute for MBA CAT preparation? Here you will get details of Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Kelve Road The Prayas India.
What is MBA Course?
The full form of MBA is a Master of Business Administration. It is a postgraduate academic degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration. It is one of the most sought-after courses which can be attained by students of any stream. An MBA degree in India is examination-oriented and concentrates on the theoretical aspects of management.
There are 2 types of MBA:
- General MBA – which is often shorter in duration.
- Specialized MBA – which may take longer but is more marketable.
The program is available in various subjects whose material focuses on:
The MBA courses that are provided usually include a thesis component or can even be exclusively research-based. The course strengthens the theoretical, analytical and applied knowledge base of Business Administration. The MBA degree originated in the United States in the early 20th century when the country industrialized and companies sought scientific approaches to management.
The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as
- Human resources
- Operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
The MBA syllabus also includes elective courses that enable the student to pick a subject of their choice. Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive (abridged coursework typically occurring on nights and weekends) and distance learning.
Types of MBA
The different types of Master of Business Administration [MBA] are:
Two-year (Full-Time) MBA
This MBA course usually takes place over two academic years. Students enter with a reasonable amount of prior real-world work experience and take classes during weekdays like other university students.
This program is a variation of the two-year programs. They involve a higher course load with more intense class and examination schedules and are usually condensed into one year. They typically have less ‘downtime’ during the program and between semesters.
For example, there is no three to four-month summer break, and between semesters, there might be seven to ten days off rather than three to five weeks vacation. Accelerated programs typically have a lower cost than full-time two-year programs.
These programs usually hold classes on weekday evenings, after regular working hours or on weekends. Part-time programs typically last three years or more. The students in these programs typically consist of working professionals, who take a light course load for a more extended period until the graduation requirements are met.
Evening (Second Shift) MBA
This is a full-time program that normally holds classes on weekday evenings, after regular working hours, or on weekends for two years. The students in these programs typically consist of working professionals, who cannot leave their work to pursue a full-time regular shift MBA. Most second shift programs are offered at universities in India.
This program is similar to part-time programs, although typically employing a lock-step curriculum with classes packaged together in blocks lasting from one to three weeks.
Executive MBA [EMBA]
This program was developed to meet the educational needs of managers and executives, allowing students to earn an MBA (or another business-related graduate degree) in two years or less while working full-time.
Participants come from every type and size of organization – profit, nonprofit, government, representing a variety of industries. EMBA students typically have a higher level of work experience, often 10 years or more, compared to other MBA students. In response to the increasing number of EMBA programs offered, The Executive MBA Council was formed in 1981 to advance executive education.
Full-Time Executive MBA
This program is a new category of full-time 1 year MBA programs aimed at professionals with approx 5 years or more of work experience. They are primarily offered in countries like India, where the 2-year MBA program is targeted at fresh graduates with no knowledge or minimal experience. These full-time executive MBA programs are similar to 1 year MBA programs offered by schools like Insead and IMD.
These MBA programs hold classes off-campus and can be offered in many different formats:
- Correspondence courses by postal mail or email
- Non-interactive broadcast video
- Pre-recorded video
- Live teleconference or video conference
- Offline or online computer courses
This program combines distance learning with face-to-face instruction. These programs typically target working professionals who are unable to attend traditional part-time programs.
MBA Dual Degree
This program combines an MBA with others (such as an MS, MA, or a JD, etc.) to let students cut costs (dual programs usually cost less than pursuing 2 degrees separately), save time on education and to tailor the business education courses to their needs. This is generally achieved by allowing core courses of one program to count as electives in the other. Some business schools offer programs in which students can earn both a BBA and an MBA in five years.
This is a term used by many non-profit and for-profit institutions to describe a training regimen focused on the fundamentals of business. In the past, Mini-MBA programs have typically been offered as non-credit bearing courses that require less than 100 hours of inclusive learning.
However, due to the criticisms of these certificates, many schools have now shifted their programs to offer courses for full credit so that they may be applied towards a complete traditional MBA degree. This is to allow students to verify business-related coursework for employment purposes and still allow the option to complete a full-time MBA degree program at a later period if they elect to do so.
Some of the leading bodies in India that certify MBA institutions and their programs are:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
A distance MBA program needs to be accredited by the Distance Education Council [DEC] in India.
Why Choose MBA?
Master of Business Administration [MBA] is one of the most sought out courses in the world. Not only do MBA graduates have more significant job opportunities but also they get paid more. Account Manager, Management Consultant, IT Services Marketing Head, Relationship Manager are some of the most lucrative MBA job types for after the completion of the course.
Internship in some of the Management and Financially oriented companies are some of the fruitful experiences for an MBA Aspirant. The course enables the students to network effectively. During an MBA, they get to interact with a lot of professionals who will be of great help in their future careers.
They get trained in soft and hard skills that help to mold their careers and enable them to understand themselves placed in good companies. MBA also nurtures entrepreneurship skills in students motivates them to make this world a better place to live in. Subjects like- Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and Business Economics are some of the topics which help an individual to know more about Business Oriented Concepts and its vertices.
For learning the business and becoming a successful manager, the theory itself is not sufficient. Different business situations need to be simulated and presented to the students so that they work around the problem and find the best possible practical solution for a given set of circumstances.
Case Study & Group Work are essential techniques involved in the Curriculum.
MBA Courses List:
In India, the following courses under the broad spectrum of Master of Business Administration [MBA] are followed in their curriculum:
- Decision Sciences
- Economics and Social Sciences
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Public Policy
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Food and Agricultural Business Management
- General Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Airline and Airport Management
- Real Estate Construction and Management
- Hospital and Healthcare Management
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Event Management
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations
MBA Entrance Exams:
The aspirants of Master of Business Administration [MBA] have to prepare for a series of gruelling examinations to prove their credentials and gain admission into the top MBA colleges in the nation by dint of merit:
- Common Admission Test : This is the important exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Management(s) [IIMs) and is preferred as the qualifying exam by most top management institutes and B-schools in India.
- Xavier Aptitude Test: Final year students and students with Bachelor’s degrees can apply for this exam, conducted by the Xavier School of Management.
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test [GMAT]: Conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council [GMAC], this exam is the qualifying examination for admission into colleges governed by GMAC.
- Common Management Admission Test : Conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], this exam is widely accepted as a qualifying exam by a large number of government-sponsored management and business institutes in India.
- Management Aptitude Test [MAT]: Conducted by the All India Management Association [AIMA], this exam is also considered as a hallmark for admission into government colleges and universities in courses such as MBA.
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions: Conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools [AIMS], the exam is accredited by the MHRD and is convened by several colleges for admission into their management courses.
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test: Conducted by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences [NMIMS), this exam is considered as the qualifying exam for the institutes and universities under the tutorship of Narsee Monjee group of institutes for their MBA course.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test: Conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University), this exam is the qualifying exam for the management courses in Symbiosis University.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade [IIFT]: Conducted by the IIFT, this exam is the benchmark for admission into the IIFT group of colleges for their management and business programs.
- Institute of Rural Management Anand: Conducted by the IRMA, this examination is the hallmark for admission into the IRMA college and is taken as the qualifying exam for their management and business courses.
- MICA Admission Test [MICAT]: Conducted by MICA Ahmedabad, this examination is the benchmark for admission into the MICA group of colleges in Ahmedabad into their management and business courses.
MBA Course Preparation Tips:
Here are a few common preparation tips candidates should follow to clear the entrance exams for Master of Business Administration [MBA]; they are:
- Knowledge of the exam paper pattern: The paramount step in preparing well for the entrance exam is a deep-rooted understanding and comprehension of the paper pattern and the syllabus.
- Effective time management: Focus points should be kept in mind, with particular emphasis on weaker subjects and the daily practice of numerical problems. A timetable should be drawn and the candidate should follow the timetable with dedication and diligence.
- Enrolling in coaching institutes: A coaching class or a tutor especially for clearing the entrance exam is a bonus as the teacher will help a candidate to focus on weaker zones and will aid in practice and comprehension of topics.
- Practice makes perfect: Candidates should practice and revise before the exam so that it reduces the unnecessary pressure one day before the examination.
Exam Pattern MBA CAT 2020
Candidates must check the CAT Exam Pattern before appearing in the exam so that they can perform well. Below given are the major highlights of CAT exam pattern.
- CAT Exam Mode – Online
- Number of Sessions – Two (Morning and Evening)
- Type of Questions – MCQs and Non – MCQs
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +3 for Correct Answers and -1 for Wrong Answers
|Sections||Subjects||Time Allotted||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||60 minutes||34||102|
|Section II||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||60 minutes||32||96|
|Section III||Quantitative Ability||60 minutes||34||102|
Changes in CAT Exam Pattern Over Years
Candidates planning to crack CAT 2020 must keep themselves with the latest changes in syllabus and paper pattern. Past years there were many changes in CAT exam pattern. Below tabulated are the trending changes in CAT Exam Pattern over the years.
|Year||Number of Questions||Number of Sections||Sections||Duration (min)|
|2018-2015||100||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||180|
|2010||60||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||150|
Syllabus-MBA CAT 2020
Candidates preparing for CAT exam must have a clear idea about the syllabus of the same. The detailed CAT 2020 Syllabus is given below:
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||
Verbal reasoning, antonyms and synonyms, analogies and reverse analogies, sentence correction, facts inference judgments, critical reasoning, fill in the blanks, syllogism, summary questions, passage-based questions
Area graph, Venn diagram, Line and Pie Charts, Column and Bar graphs, Caselets and Tables
Number and letter series, Syllogism, Clocks, calendars and cubes, Directions, Blood relations, Binary Logic, Coding-decoding, Logical sequence, Matrix, and linear arrangement
Number system, Geometry, Algebra, Permutation and Combination, Mixtures and Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Logarithm, Time & Work, Functions, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, and Mensuration
How to Prepare for MBA CAT 2020?
Right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as they, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2020:
|Section||Book Name||Author Name/Publisher|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
Nishit K. Sinha
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2020 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT
|Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay/Arihant|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback||
Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Sharma and Upadhyay
|PSC for VA for CAT Exam||Nishit Sinha|
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counselling sessions for IIMs. Although counselling is common, every IIM releases their individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
How the Common Admission Process works:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counselling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
The core and elective subjects followed in the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration [MBA] course are listed below. While the subject list may vary from college to college, the crux of the subject composition remains the same for most colleges in India.
|Sl.No.||MBA Core Subjects|
|1||Management Theory and Practice|
|3||Accounting and Financial Management|
|Plus four of the following restricted electives|
|8||Human Resource Management|
|10||Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|11||Management of Change|
|12||Managing for Sustainability|
The elective subject list listed in the MBA curriculum is as follows:
|Sl.No.||MBA Elective Subjects|
|1||Management Accounting for Costs and Control|
|3||Current Developments in Accounting Thought|
|4||Accounting Systems and Processes|
|5||Financial Accounting 2|
|7||Communication in Business|
|10||Financial Markets and Instruments|
|13||Human Resource Management|
|15||International Human Resource Management|
|16||Advanced Studies in Industrial Relations|
|17||Strategic Human Resource Development|
|19||Training and Development Environment|
|20||ICT Project Management|
|21||IT Infrastructure Management PG|
|22||IT Management Issues|
|23||IT Risk Management|
|24||ICT Project Management|
|25||IT Management Issues|
|26||IT Risk Management|
|27||Business and Corporations Law|
|29||Leadership – A Critical Perspective|
|30||Management of Change|
|31||Managing for Sustainability|
|33||Managing Project and Service Innovation|
|35||Integrated Marketing Communications|
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools which accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmark. Given below are few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
CAT 2020 – Do’s and Don’t
Do’s for the candidates
- Bring CAT Admit Cards along with a valid ID proof.
- Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the Admit card to locate the Test Centre.
- Report at the Test center at 7:30 a.m. IST for the Forenoon Session and at 1:00 p.m. IST for the Afternoon Session.
- Deposit all personal belongings such as mobile phones, bags, wallets, Jackets, Jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, stationery items, etc. at the Test Centre Entrance Gate.
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Provide your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the exam Lab.
- Post the Exam, handover Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present the Exam Lab.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Don’t appear for CAT 2020 more than once.
- Do not carry any prohibited object like electronic gadgets etc. to the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat during the exam.
- Do not request for a change in Exam Centre/ Exam Lab/ Console on the exam day.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, jackets, and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Watches, Calculators, own Stationery items, Wallets, and/or goggle are not allowed in the exam hall.
Highest Salary Package offered after IIMCAT
Candidates can check below the salary packages that are being offered to IIM and other top- B school graduates:-
|Institute||Highest Package||Average Package|
|IIM Bangalore||1 Crore PA||26 LPA|
|IIM Calcutta||1.25 Crore PA||25 LPA|
|SPJIMR||40 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Ahmedabad||72 LPA||16 LPA|
|FMS, Delhi||1 Crore PA||23 LPA|
|IIM Indore||89 LPA||20 LPA|
|IIFT||1 CrorePA||20 LPA|
|IIM Shillong||28 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Rohtak||24 LPA||11 LPA|
|IIM Ranchi||26 LPA (PGDM)||5 LPA (PGDM)|
|IM Sambalpur||58 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Vishakhapatnam||22 LPA||12 LPA|
|XLRI||50 LPA||22 LPA|
|IIM Udaipur||33 LPA||13 LPA|
|IIM Kashipur||53 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Kozhikode||52 LPA||17 LPA|
Revised Seat Intake of IIMs
How to prepare for MBA CAT CET Exam?
MBA CAT CET Exam Strategy:
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for its Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation which means in each and every topic, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategies to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency, and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance, and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goals, taking corrective actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on the correct path. The Prayas India designs a micro-level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)