Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Masjid Bunder
Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Masjid Bunder. Do you want to prepare for MBA and looking for Top Institute for MBA CAT preparation? Here you will get details of Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Masjid Bunder – The Prayas India.
What is an MBA?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, government, private industry, and other areas.
Most MBA programs include a “core” curriculum of subjects, such as accounting, economics, marketing, and operations, as well as elective courses that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests. Some schools require that MBA candidates complete an internship at a company or organization, which can lead to concrete job opportunities after the program.
The MBA is currently the most popular professional degree program in the world. Today there are over 2,500 MBA programs offered worldwide; most are offered in English. First introduced at universities in the United States around the turn of the 20th century, MBA programs have evolved to keep up with the demands of the times.
Am I a good MBA candidate?
If you’re thinking about doing an MBA program, you might ask yourself “am I a good candidate?” Of course, the answer depends on what schools you are applying to, and what these schools are looking for. However, most business schools will require a few main things, such as a first degree, work experience, and a competitive CAT score. Other aspects, such as extracurricular activities, can make you more attractive to a business school.
Exam Pattern MBA CAT 2020
Candidates must check the CAT Exam Pattern before appearing in the exam so that they can perform well. Below given are the major highlights of CAT exam pattern.
- CAT Exam Mode – Online
- Number of Sessions – Two (Morning and Evening)
- Type of Questions – MCQs and Non – MCQs
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +3 for Correct Answers and -1 for Wrong Answers
|Sections||Subjects||Time Allotted||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||60 minutes||34||102|
|Section II||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||60 minutes||32||96|
|Section III||Quantitative Ability||60 minutes||34||102|
Changes in CAT Exam Pattern Over Years
Candidates planning to crack CAT 2020 must keep themselves with the latest changes in syllabus and paper pattern. Past years there were many changes in CAT exam pattern. Below tabulated are the trending changes in CAT Exam Pattern over the years.
|Year||Number of Questions||Number of Sections||Sections||Duration (min)|
|2018-2015||100||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||180|
|2010||60||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||150|
Syllabus-MBA CAT 2020
Candidates preparing for CAT exam must have a clear idea about the syllabus of the same. The detailed CAT 2020 Syllabus is given below:
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||
Verbal reasoning, antonyms and synonyms, analogies and reverse analogies, sentence correction, facts inference judgments, critical reasoning, fill in the blanks, syllogism, summary questions, passage-based questions
Area graph, Venn diagram, Line and Pie Charts, Column and Bar graphs, Caselets and Tables
Number and letter series, Syllogism, Clocks, calendars and cubes, Directions, Blood relations, Binary Logic, Coding-decoding, Logical sequence, Matrix, and linear arrangement
Number system, Geometry, Algebra, Permutation and Combination, Mixtures and Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Logarithm, Time & Work, Functions, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, and Mensuration
Qualities of a good MBA candidate:
- Work experience: at least two to three years
- CAT score
- Undergraduate degree with a good CGPA
- Extracurricular activities (helpful)
Do I need an MBA?
Choosing to take a year or two out to study for an MBA is a big commitment, made only bigger when you consider the costs.
But there are many situations where the benefits of an MBA will be worth your while. Here we list a few of the most common reasons professionals choose to study for an MBA.
You’re eyeing up the corner office
MBA programs can be expensive; it’s not just the fees that can drain your savings account, but the lost earnings for the time that you’re studying, too. However, professionals undertaking MBA programs do so with the expectation that their increased earnings following graduation will eventually outweigh the costs.
Indeed, graduates of the top MBA programs in the world often increase their annual pre-MBA earnings by at least 90 percent after they complete their studies, according to data from The Financial Times.
If you’re seeking a promotion, greater leadership responsibilities, and higher earnings, an MBA is a tried-and-tested way to climb the career ladder.
You’d like to make some new connections
You know what they say: in business it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Joining an MBA program will allow you to make connections with professionals from different sectors and likely different cultures as well. Getting to know your fellow classmates and the teaching staff will offer a wealth business connections, strengthened by the internship included in many MBA programs. You’ll graduate ready to impress your firm with your new-found connections, or even seek out a new role, using your expanded network. And indeed, in today’s globalized world, it’s great to connect with people from all around the world, and your MBA cohort will likely include participants from many different countries.
You’re looking to move into a new industry
An MBA program is a productive way to hone your professional skills while taking the opportunity to specialize in a new area.One of the most popular career steps for MBA graduates is the management consulting industry, for example; and indeed, many business schools offer MBA specializations in consulting for just this purpose. But many applicants plan to use their MBA to take the leap into other sectors, with MBAs focused on industries like oil and gas, healthcare, and retail, for example students will often find that MBA specialization classes are filled with a mix of students who have worked in the industry and those looking to move into it – in many cases both are welcome, and by the end of the MBA, industry newcomers should feel relatively caught-up and well-equipped to seek work in their chosen field.
You want to move into a new functional area
So there are students looking to break into a new industry, and then there are students wanting to develop skills in a new functional area. MBA programs with concentrations in operations management, finance and marketing are just a few examples of programs where students can become experts in certain business functions. These concentrations will help prepare students to make the jump into a different functional area. For example, many students with a background in information technology can leverage their tech skills to break into other quant-heavy areas such as supply chain management or business analytics, by pursuing MBA specializations in those areas.
You want to start your own business
Increasingly, MBA programs can also be ways to turn entrepreneurial ideas into reality. Not all MBA students are interested in starting their own businesses. But for those who are, many b-schools now offer accelerator programs, startup competitions, and specialized curriculum in entrepreneurship. These MBA elements and other electives can help students develop their business ideas, and then nurture their startups with input from faculty members and entrepreneurs. As well as the specialist skills and opportunities on offer, the diverse range of classmates on an MBA program makes it an excellent setting to make connections, especially if you plan on building a business with global reach.
How to Prepare for MBA CAT 2020?
Right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as they, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2020:
|Section||Book Name||Author Name/Publisher|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
Nishit K. Sinha
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2020 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT
|Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay/Arihant|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback||
Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Sharma and Upadhyay
|PSC for VA for CAT Exam||Nishit Sinha|
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
CAT 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|CAT 2020 Exam Details||CAT 2020 Exam Dates|
|CAT Notification release date||Last week of July, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Registration Start Date||First week of August, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Last date for Online Registration||Last week of September, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Issue of Admit Card||Last week of October, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Exam Date (Tentative)||Last week of November, 2020|
|Releasing of Answer Key||1st week of December, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Result Announcement||Second week of January, 2021|
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counselling sessions for IIMs. Although counselling is common, every IIM releases their individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
How the Common Admission Process works:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counselling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools which accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmark. Given below are few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
CAT 2020 – Do’s and Don’t
Do’s for the candidates
- Bring CAT Admit Cards along with a valid ID proof.
- Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the Admit card to locate the Test Centre.
- Report at the Test center at 7:30 a.m. IST for the Forenoon Session and at 1:00 p.m. IST for the Afternoon Session.
- Deposit all personal belongings such as mobile phones, bags, wallets, Jackets, Jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, stationery items, etc. at the Test Centre Entrance Gate.
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Provide your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the exam Lab.
- Post the Exam, handover Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present the Exam Lab.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Don’t appear for CAT 2020 more than once.
- Do not carry any prohibited object like electronic gadgets etc. to the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat during the exam.
- Do not request for a change in Exam Centre/ Exam Lab/ Console on the exam day.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, jackets, and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Watches, Calculators, own Stationery items, Wallets, and/or goggle are not allowed in the exam hall.
Frequently asked questions related to MBA
Question 1. What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
Answer: The main difference between MBA and PGDM is that MBA is a degree and is offered by universities, whereas, PGDM is a post-graduate diploma offered by AICTE approved institutes.
Indian universities come under the University Grants Commission (UGC) and can, therefore, award degrees like the MBA degree, also known as MMS in Mumbai. Universities follow the UGC format for course content. On the other hand, reputed management institutes design their courses based on industry feedback and business relevance. They are not covered under the UGC.
Importantly, when it comes to job opportunities, institute reputation matters more than the name of the degree or diploma.
- PGDBM – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- PGDBA – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration
- MMS – Masters in Management Studies
Question 2. Which is better after graduation MBA or post-graduation in the respective field?
Answer 2: After completing graduation you have two options:
- opt for a job
- opt for further studies
If you wish to build your career as an expert in a discipline or field, then you should pursue a post-graduation in that subject, but, if you are more interested in climbing the corporate ladder on the management track then MBA is a good choice.
It is advisable that before opting for any course you must first decide in which field you wish to build your career and then select the best course accordingly as per your interest and liking.
Question 3. Weither to pursue MBA after Graduation or after having job experience?
Answer 3: Both the options are open for you, however, it is recommended to work for some years after completing graduation and then opt for MBA. Work experience will give you a better understanding of the job scenario and which MBA specialization you should choose to further enhance your career prospects.
Advantages of work experience before MBA:
- Work experience would give you a competitive advantage over other candidates with no work experience during MBA admission.
- During MBA campus recruitments, generally, most companies prefer to hire an experienced candidate over a fresher.
- Having earned for some years can help you manage the expenses for your further studies better.
Question 4. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Information Technology?
Answer 4: An MBA in Information Technology Management is a good combination of two very dynamic aspects of any business: Management expertise & Information Technology. The prospects appear bright, as:
- Almost every national and international company of repute is always looking for competent and qualified professionals to help them cope with the dynamic business environment.
- MBA (IT Management) graduates can climb the corporate ladder faster, with career options in any of the following fields within IT management: Business/IT Alignment, IT Governance, IT Financial Management, IT Service Management, IT Configuration Management.
After completing this course you can take up positions such as CTOs (Chief Technology Officers), CIOs (Chief Information Officers), and Information technology directors or IT managers.
Question 5. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Finance?
Answer 5: After completing MBA in finance you may look out for:
- Exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies, and financial institutions.
- Get involved in consumer and investment banking, institutional finance, merchant banking, corporate finance, and international finance.
- Provide consultancy services to corporate and government organizations.
- Good experience in this field can also lead you to serve on government committees and contribute significantly to policy-making issues.
Those who work as financial analysts start off with a minimum package of Rs 4 lakh an year. Credit analysts start at Rs 5-6 lakh per annum and earn as much as Rs 20-30 lakh per annum once they reach senior level positions. Management consultants too start at Rs 5-8 lakh and within a few years earn as much as Rs 10-15 lakh per annum.
Question 6. What are carrier prospects after MBA in HR?
Answer 6: MBA professionals in HR often get jobs in a variety of corporate positions related to human resource management.
- As human resource is the most important part of any organization, HR professionals also act as counselors, offering assistance to employees to deal with personal issues.
- HR responsibilities include: Hiring new employees, Dealing with labor disputes, Training employees, Compensation policies, Benefit programs, Union and labour relations, etc.
- The HR job involves Structuring procedures for recruitment, Training, Placements, Promotions and movements within the industry.
- Another role of HR is designing and implementing performance management systems to help with employee career planning, counseling, and appraisal.
Question 7. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Infrastructure Management?
Answer 7: MBA in Infrastructure Management offers good career prospects and excellent growth opportunities in any of the following fields:
- Construction companies, IT companies, Urban Infrastructure Development, Infrastructure Providers, Financial institutions.
- After completing this course you can take up positions such as Construction Project Manager, Estate Manager, Finance and Accounting Manager, Facility Manager, Property Manager, and Infrastructure Manager.
Question 8. What are carrier prospects after MBA in Healthcare Management?
Answer 8: If you really want to stick to the medical field and get into medical administration then MBA in healthcare management is a good option.
- With a degree in healthcare management, you can find roles in everything from biomedical start-ups and e-health ventures to consulting and pharmaceutical R&D.
- It is not only hospitals that require management professionals but there is a whole lot of other sectors where they are required: Lifestyle clinics, Emergency medicine units, Pharmaceutical firms, Hospital information systems, E-health ventures, NGOs and health insurance, Specialised hospital administration.
- As healthcare is a growing field wherein a lot of development is yet to happen, upcoming fields in healthcare like telemedicine, healthcare informatics, and medical tourism will open more avenues for management graduates.
Question 9. Elligiblity criteria to pursue MBA?
In order to pursue full-time MBA or PGDM program you need:
- Graduation in any field with at least 50% aggregate marks to be eligible to apply.
- Then, you need to clear the selection process of the B-school, starting with an entrance test accepted by the B-School. For e.g. CAT, MAT, SNAP, CMAT.
Question 10. What are the various MBA entrance exams?
Answer 10: various MBA entrance exams are:-
- MAH CAT
- 10 MICAT
- Various state level exams.
Highest Salary Package offered after IIMCAT
Candidates can check below the salary packages that are being offered to IIM and other top- B school graduates:-
|Institute||Highest Package||Average Package|
|IIM Bangalore||1 Crore PA||26 LPA|
|IIM Calcutta||1.25 Crore PA||25 LPA|
|SPJIMR||40 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Ahmedabad||72 LPA||16 LPA|
|FMS, Delhi||1 Crore PA||23 LPA|
|IIM Indore||89 LPA||20 LPA|
|IIFT||1 CrorePA||20 LPA|
|IIM Shillong||28 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Rohtak||24 LPA||11 LPA|
|IIM Ranchi||26 LPA (PGDM)||5 LPA (PGDM)|
|IM Sambalpur||58 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Vishakhapatnam||22 LPA||12 LPA|
|XLRI||50 LPA||22 LPA|
|IIM Udaipur||33 LPA||13 LPA|
|IIM Kashipur||53 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Kozhikode||52 LPA||17 LPA|
Revised Seat Intake of IIMs
How to prepare for MBA CAT CET Exam?
MBA CAT CET Exam Strategy:
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for its Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation which means in each and every topic, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategies to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency, and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance, and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goals, taking corrective actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on the correct path. The Prayas India designs a micro-level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)