Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Nala Sopara
Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Nala Sopara. Do you want to prepare for MBA and looking for Top Institute for MBA CAT preparation? Here you will get details of Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Nala Sopara The Prayas India.
Introduction to MBA
The acronym of Master of Business Administration is MBA. It is a post graduate degree course which comes under the management spectrum. The MBA course duration is 2 years with a total of 4 semesters. Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% or higher are eligible for this course. This course deals with disciplines such as- Human Resource, Management, Finance, Business and Banking. MBA job scope is of high demand in the business environment since it directly acts in the core of the industry. One with excellent communication and leadership quality along with creative ideas can go for this course.
MBA Course Details
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration|
|Duration||Course Duration of Master of Business Administration [MBA] is 2 Years.|
|Age||No specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||50% in Bachelor’s Degree|
|Subjects Required||Honours or Graduate’s degree recognized by UGC|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3 lakhs – 10 lakhs per annum|
|Similar Options of Study||PGDM|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 6.56 lakhs per annum|
|Employment Roles||HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Business Analyst (IT), Senior Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, SAP Consultant, Marketing Executive etc.|
|Placement Opportunities||Accenture, InfoSys Limited, EY (Ernst & Young), HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd., Amazon.com Inc, Wipro Technologies Ltd., Genpact, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Techmahindra Ltd etc.|
Master of Business Administration [MBA] is a professional postgraduate degree in business administration-management. The MBA course duration for full-time is 2 years, which is divided into 4 semesters.
Subjects like Management Theory and Practice, Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Financial Markets, Instruments, and Business & Corporations Law are part of the MBA curriculum. Accreditation bodies, specifically for MBA programs, ensure consistency and quality of education. The course helps build the following in its students:
- Imparts a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts.
- Provides practical opportunities through internships, group assignments, and individual projects to test what students learn in the class.
- Builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
- Polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation, and negotiation.
Opens up global opportunities for career growth. MBA career opportunities are in various employment areas like-
- Multinational Companies
- Business Consultancies
- Industrial Houses and many more.
Allows MBA students to start an independent business after graduating. Colleges like Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Xavier’s Labour Relation Institute, Jamshedpur, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi.
The MBA syllabus covers various fundamental practices, the dos, and don’ts of the industry while teaching in the students the ethics and practices of the Indian market. The MBA job & scope is vast as the dire need for efficient management of a private firm, or a government sector is ever-increasing. The general expectation of a graduate of an MBA course is the appointment of the individual in a managerial responsibility of the department he/she is hired for.
Exam Pattern MBA CAT 2020
Candidates must check the CAT Exam Pattern before appearing in the exam so that they can perform well. Below given are the major highlights of CAT exam pattern.
- CAT Exam Mode – Online
- Number of Sessions – Two (Morning and Evening)
- Type of Questions – MCQs and Non – MCQs
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +3 for Correct Answers and -1 for Wrong Answers
|Sections||Subjects||Time Allotted||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||60 minutes||34||102|
|Section II||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||60 minutes||32||96|
|Section III||Quantitative Ability||60 minutes||34||102|
Syllabus-MBA CAT 2020
Candidates preparing for CAT exam must have a clear idea about the syllabus of the same. The detailed CAT 2020 Syllabus is given below:
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||
Verbal reasoning, antonyms and synonyms, analogies and reverse analogies, sentence correction, facts inference judgments, critical reasoning, fill in the blanks, syllogism, summary questions, passage-based questions
Area graph, Venn diagram, Line and Pie Charts, Column and Bar graphs, Caselets and Tables
Number and letter series, Syllogism, Clocks, calendars and cubes, Directions, Blood relations, Binary Logic, Coding-decoding, Logical sequence, Matrix, and linear arrangement
Number system, Geometry, Algebra, Permutation and Combination, Mixtures and Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Logarithm, Time & Work, Functions, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, and Mensuration
How to Prepare for MBA CAT 2020?
Right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as they, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2020:
|Section||Book Name||Author Name/Publisher|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||
Nishit K. Sinha
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2020 Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT
|Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay/Arihant|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Mass Market Paperback||
Wilfred Funk & Norman Lewis/ Simon & Schuster
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Sharma and Upadhyay
|PSC for VA for CAT Exam||Nishit Sinha|
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counselling sessions for IIMs. Although counselling is common, every IIM releases their individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
The core and elective subjects followed in the curriculum of the Master of Business Administration [MBA] course are listed below. While the subject list may vary from college to college, the crux of the subject composition remains the same for most colleges in India.
|Sl.No.||MBA Core Subjects|
|1||Management Theory and Practice|
|3||Accounting and Financial Management|
|Plus four of the following restricted electives|
|8||Human Resource Management|
|10||Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|11||Management of Change|
|12||Managing for Sustainability|
The elective subject list listed in the MBA curriculum is as follows:
|Sl.No.||MBA Elective Subjects|
|1||Management Accounting for Costs and Control|
|3||Current Developments in Accounting Thought|
|4||Accounting Systems and Processes|
|5||Financial Accounting 2|
|7||Communication in Business|
|10||Financial Markets and Instruments|
|13||Human Resource Management|
|15||International Human Resource Management|
|16||Advanced Studies in Industrial Relations|
|17||Strategic Human Resource Development|
|19||Training and Development Environment|
|20||ICT Project Management|
|21||IT Infrastructure Management PG|
|22||IT Management Issues|
|23||IT Risk Management|
|24||ICT Project Management|
|25||IT Management Issues|
|26||IT Risk Management|
|27||Business and Corporations Law|
|29||Leadership – A Critical Perspective|
|30||Management of Change|
|31||Managing for Sustainability|
|33||Managing Project and Service Innovation|
|35||Integrated Marketing Communications|
MBA Course Fees:
The average MBA course fees in India varies in the range of INR 3 lakhs-10 lakhs per annum. This amount may vary depending on the prestige and position of the institute concerned, the infrastructure, faculty as well as government quotas.
How the Common Admission Process works:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counselling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools which accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmark. Given below are few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
CAT 2020 – Do’s and Don’t
Do’s for the candidates
- Bring CAT Admit Cards along with a valid ID proof.
- Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the Admit card to locate the Test Centre.
- Report at the Test center at 7:30 a.m. IST for the Forenoon Session and at 1:00 p.m. IST for the Afternoon Session.
- Deposit all personal belongings such as mobile phones, bags, wallets, Jackets, Jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, stationery items, etc. at the Test Centre Entrance Gate.
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Provide your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the exam Lab.
- Post the Exam, handover Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present the Exam Lab.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Don’t appear for CAT 2020 more than once.
- Do not carry any prohibited object like electronic gadgets etc. to the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat during the exam.
- Do not request for a change in Exam Centre/ Exam Lab/ Console on the exam day.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, jackets, and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Watches, Calculators, own Stationery items, Wallets, and/or goggle are not allowed in the exam hall.
Highest Salary Package offered after IIMCAT
Candidates can check below the salary packages that are being offered to IIM and other top- B school graduates:-
|Institute||Highest Package||Average Package|
|IIM Bangalore||1 Crore PA||26 LPA|
|IIM Calcutta||1.25 Crore PA||25 LPA|
|SPJIMR||40 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Ahmedabad||72 LPA||16 LPA|
|FMS, Delhi||1 Crore PA||23 LPA|
|IIM Indore||89 LPA||20 LPA|
|IIFT||1 CrorePA||20 LPA|
|IIM Shillong||28 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Rohtak||24 LPA||11 LPA|
|IIM Ranchi||26 LPA (PGDM)||5 LPA (PGDM)|
|IM Sambalpur||58 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Vishakhapatnam||22 LPA||12 LPA|
|XLRI||50 LPA||22 LPA|
|IIM Udaipur||33 LPA||13 LPA|
|IIM Kashipur||53 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Kozhikode||52 LPA||17 LPA|
Revised Seat Intake of IIMs
MBA Job Opportunities:
The various types of job opportunities available for a graduate in Master of Business Administration [MBA] are:
- Account Manager
- Corporate Treasury
- Brand Manager
- Business Operations
- Card Payments Operations Head
- Credit Analysis
- Equity Research Analysts
- Relationship Management
- HR Generalist Business Partner
- Corporate Banking
- Management Consultant
- Trade Finance Services
- Marketing Manager
- Risk Analytics
- IT Services Marketing Head
- Wealth Management
- Project Managers
- Branch Banking & Credit
- Recruitment Manager
- Commercial Credit
- Vice President – Investment Banking
- Equity Research
- Zonal Business Manager – Telecom
- Strategic Business
- Investment Banking
MBA Course Salary:
The average course salary offered to a graduate of Master of Business Administration [MBA] is INR 6.56 L per annum. This amount varies as per industry, seniority, experience, and diligence at the workplace.
How to prepare for MBA CAT CET Exam?
MBA CAT CET Exam Strategy:
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for its Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation which means in each and every topic, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategies to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency, and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance, and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goals, taking corrective actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on the correct path. The Prayas India designs a micro-level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)