Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Saphale
Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Saphale. Do you want to prepare for MBA and looking for Top Institute for MBA CAT preparation? Here you will get details of Top Best MBA CAT CET Classes in Saphale The Prayas India.
MBA Course Details
|Full form||Master of Business Administration|
|Fee Offered||60,000 INR to 2.5 Lakhs INR.|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||20,000 INR – 25,000 INR|
|Advance Courses||Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations|
|Similar Course||BBA, MCA|
|Employment opportunities||Business Administration Researcher, Business Administration Professor|
Admission Procedure for MBA Course
MBA Course admission in a reputed institution is to have a decent score in the Common Admission test (CAT). The CAT Entrance test Most of the B- Schools in India accept any of the scores of the test. For the admission in reputed Universities Written Admission Testas the Syllabus Consist like Multiple Choice tests in Language, Quantitative, logical & reasoning, and general business awareness.
Eligibility For MBA Course
The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any graduates can eligible for the Entrance test. The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission. The minimum Eligibility is bachelor degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Course Fee for MBA
MBA offering in Regular and distance mode also, The Government also providing free seats like Scholarships and fee reimbursement. The fee for the course Distance MBA is about ₹31,500 and the regular mode is about ₹60,000.
MBA Course Details: The Duration of the Course is 2 years, the typical full-time MBA student takes three courses, per semester. Most full-time programs feature two semesters per academic year, which means students can expect to complete their degree two full years after they began the program.
Syllabus for MBA Course
The Master of Bussiness management syllabus can be defined below as subjects for sem Examination.
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Legislation
- Business Communication & Information Systems
- Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Economic Environment of Business
- Strategic Management
- Summer Internship Project Assessment
- Project Management OR Environment Management
- Elective 1 – Paper-1
- Elective 1 – Paper-2
- Elective 1 – Paper-1
- Elective 1 – Paper-2
One Foundation Course is to be selected by the student
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Work
- International Business Management OR Agri-Business Management
- Elective I – Paper-3
- Elective II – Paper-3
One Foundation Course is to be selected by the student.
List of Few Colleges offering MBA:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- Nonprofit and Government
- Operations and Logistics
- Risk Management
- Sport management
- Aviation Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hospital and Health Care
- Hospitality Management
- Media and Entertainment Management
- Automobile Dealership Management
- Defense Technology Management
Exam Pattern MBA CAT 2020
Candidates must check the CAT Exam Pattern before appearing in the exam so that they can perform well. Below given are the major highlights of CAT exam pattern.
- CAT Exam Mode – Online
- Number of Sessions – Two (Morning and Evening)
- Type of Questions – MCQs and Non – MCQs
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +3 for Correct Answers and -1 for Wrong Answers
|Sections||Subjects||Time Allotted||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section I||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||60 minutes||34||102|
|Section II||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||60 minutes||32||96|
|Section III||Quantitative Ability||60 minutes||34||102|
Changes in CAT Exam Pattern Over Years
Candidates planning to crack CAT 2020 must keep themselves with the latest changes in syllabus and paper pattern. Past years there were many changes in CAT exam pattern. Below tabulated are the trending changes in CAT Exam Pattern over the years.
|Year||Number of Questions||Number of Sections||Sections||Duration (min)|
|2018-2015||100||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||180|
|2010||60||3||QA, DI&LR, VA||150|
How to Prepare for MBA CAT 2020?
Right preparation strategy at the right time will bring glories to you. With the help of the most recommended and reliable books in the market, candidates can ace the exam. These books are a great source to revise the whole of the CAT 2020 Syllabus, as well as they, offer sets of most important questions.
Apart from books, there are multiple sources like online youtube tutorials, online study material, etc that candidates may consider.
Candidates often get confused with regard to the appropriate CAT Books or study material to refer to. They look for the material which the toppers have approved of. This is bound to happen since their no dearth of CAT Preparation Books in the market. Given below are some of the Best Books for CAT Preparation 2020:
Common Admission Process for CAT 2020
Common Admission Process (CAP) is the latest process used to organize common counselling sessions for IIMs. Although counselling is common, every IIM releases their individual CAT cut off. The only difference in the traditional selection process and CAP is that this new process doesn’t have a Group Discussion round.
Most of the B-Schools participating in CAP are either third-generation IIMs or are smaller in scale as compared to their fellow IIMs. IIMs participating in the Common Admission Process are listed below:
- IIM Kashipur
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Rohtak
- IIM Trichy
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Bodh Gaya
- IIM Sambalpur
- IIM Sirmaur
- IIM Jammu
How the Common Admission Process works:
The step-wise methodology of the common admission process is explained below: The IIMs prepares an individual merit list and invite the candidates for a process called, Personal Appearance (PA). PA involves a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
The steps involved in the Common Admission Process (CAP) are as follows:
- All the participating IIMs will prepare their individual short-list and send it to the CAP, coordinator for 2020: IIM, Ranchi.
- IIM, Ranchi will prepare a final shortlist for CAP, 2020 calls.
- The candidates will confirm their availability for common counselling.
- Candidates will appear for the CAP process and attempt WAT and PI.
- IIM, Ranchi will send the CAP scores to respective IIMs.
- All IIMs will then prepare their final admission list.
The CAP 2020 will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata. It is expected that around 14,000 students will be shortlisted for the first CAP merit list. Many students are expected to receive multiple calls as many of the students will be clearing the eligibility for multiple IIMs.
Non-IIMs Accepting CAT Score
IIMs are the dream destination for every CAT aspirants; however, if a candidate fails in getting a seat there, they need not worry. There are many other top B-schools which accept CAT score. These institutes have their own benchmark. Given below are few of the best colleges in which candidates can take admission through CAT score.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi)
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, SOM, IIT Bombay
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
CAT 2020 – Do’s and Don’t
Do’s for the candidates
- Bring CAT Admit Cards along with a valid ID proof.
- Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the Admit card to locate the Test Centre.
- Report at the Test center at 7:30 a.m. IST for the Forenoon Session and at 1:00 p.m. IST for the Afternoon Session.
- Deposit all personal belongings such as mobile phones, bags, wallets, Jackets, Jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, stationery items, etc. at the Test Centre Entrance Gate.
- Return Writing Pad with all pages intact and Pen post the Exam to the Invigilator
- Provide your attendance in the Form with signature when asked for in the exam Lab.
- Post the Exam, handover Admit Card duly signed to Invigilator present the Exam Lab.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Don’t appear for CAT 2020 more than once.
- Do not carry any prohibited object like electronic gadgets etc. to the exam hall.
- Do not attempt to cheat during the exam.
- Do not request for a change in Exam Centre/ Exam Lab/ Console on the exam day.
- Avoid wearing jewelry, jackets, and footwear inside the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Electronic Gadgets, Watches, Calculators, own Stationery items, Wallets, and/or goggle are not allowed in the exam hall.
List of MBA Colleges:
The top colleges in India to pursue a course in Master of Business Administration [MBA] are as follows:
|SI.No.||Name of the College|
|1||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Ahmedabad]|
|2||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Bangalore]|
|3||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Calcutta]|
|4||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Lucknow]|
|5||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Kozhikode]|
|6||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Delhi]|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology [IIT Kharagpur]|
|8||Indian Institute of Technology [IIT Roorkee]|
|9||XLRI – Xavier School of Management [XLRI Jamshedpur]|
|10||Indian Institute of Management [IIM Indore]|
Highest Salary Package offered after IIMCAT
Candidates can check below the salary packages that are being offered to IIM and other top- B school graduates:-
|Institute||Highest Package||Average Package|
|IIM Bangalore||1 Crore PA||26 LPA|
|IIM Calcutta||1.25 Crore PA||25 LPA|
|SPJIMR||40 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Ahmedabad||72 LPA||16 LPA|
|FMS, Delhi||1 Crore PA||23 LPA|
|IIM Indore||89 LPA||20 LPA|
|IIFT||1 CrorePA||20 LPA|
|IIM Shillong||28 LPA||16 LPA|
|IIM Rohtak||24 LPA||11 LPA|
|IIM Ranchi||26 LPA (PGDM)||5 LPA (PGDM)|
|IM Sambalpur||58 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Vishakhapatnam||22 LPA||12 LPA|
|XLRI||50 LPA||22 LPA|
|IIM Udaipur||33 LPA||13 LPA|
|IIM Kashipur||53 LPA||12 LPA|
|IIM Kozhikode||52 LPA||17 LPA|
Revised Seat Intake of IIMs
MBA Career Options
- Multi-national companies
- Government Sector jobs
- Public Sector jobs
- Banks Executives
- Hospitals Executives
- Airlines Executives
- Management Consultants
After MBA you can Become
- Marketing Manager.
- Project Managers.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Account Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Management Consultant.
Salaries Offered to MBA Candidates
MBA Course Details: MBA Sales and Marketing fresher will get an initial pay package of 8.9 lakh on an average and an MBA in System will receive a salary on an average of 8 – 10 lakh. For the Experience candidate form, reputed Companies can demand the salary on the basis of skills and work on the salary of 18 lakhs.
The most prestigious distance Master of Business Administration [MBA] colleges in India are:
|Sl. No.||Name of the College|
|1||Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] New Delhi|
|2||Symbiosis International University [SIU] Pune|
|3||ICFAI Business School [IBS] Hyderabad|
|4||Sikkim Manipal University [SMU] East Sikkim|
|5||Dr Hari Singh Gour University [DHSGU] Sagar|
|6||Annamalai University Distance Education|
|7||Amity University, Distance and Online Education|
|8||Bharathidasan University [BU] Tiruchirappalli|
|9||Alagappa University Distance Education|
|10||MIT School of Distance Education [MITSDE] Pune|
PGDM Course Details
|Full Form||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Duration||Course Duration of Post Graduate Diploma In Management [PGDM] is 2 Years.|
|Age||No age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||Minimum of 50% marks|
|Subjects Required||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 6L – INR 15L per annum|
|Similar Options of Study||Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Management in Business Administration, HR Management|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 7.4 L per annum|
|Employment Roles||Chief Executives, Managers, Sales Manager, HR Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst|
|Placement Opportunities||Accenture, Wipro Technologies, TATA Consultancy Sevices, BNP Paribas Inc|
The full form of PGDM course is Post Graduate Diploma In Management. It is a diploma course offered by the institutes that are recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] and which are autonomous and not affiliated to any university. The duration of the PGDM course is 2 years.
The curriculum of the PGDM course is focussed on the practicality of business, unlike the MBA course which is driven towards the theoretical side of the business. If an institution is accredited by the Association of Indian Universities [AIU], it makes the PGDM course equivalent to an MBA. This helps the candidates opt for further studies like FPM or a doctorate which requires an MBA degree, not a diploma.
The PGDM syllabus is designed to develop conceptual knowledge, behavioural and soft skills in students who plan on working in the industry, government sector or other organisations. The PGDM course admission procedure is different for different Institutes. Individual institutes require valid scores from competitive entrance exams while some others conduct their entrance exams for the eligibility criteria. PGDM course helps an aspirant become increasingly industry-oriented.
The top colleges of India which offer PGDM course as part of their curricula include:
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Calcutta
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
Graduates of PGDM course are entitled to be employed in leading national and multi-national companies across sectors including oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, banking and finance, FMCG, telecom, etc.
PGDM Course Salary & Fees in India:
- The average course salary offered to aspirants of PGDM course is INR 7.02 lakhs per annum.
- The average course fees for an aspirant pursuing PGDM course ranges between INR 1 lakh – INR 15 lakhs per annum.
How to prepare for MBA CAT CET Exam?
MBA CAT CET Exam Strategy:
Prepare for MBA Examination with Ranked #1 Coaching in Maharashtra-The Prayas India
List of Address for MBA Coaching in Mumbai:
MBA Coaching in Thane West, MBA CAT Coaching in Thane West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Thane, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Thane West.
Address-The Prayas India Thane: 413,4th Flr, Paradise Tower, Nr McDonald, Thane Railway Station Thane W, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
MBA Coaching in Bhandup West, MBA CAT Coaching in Bhandup West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Bhandup, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Bhandup West.
Address-The Prayas India Bhandup W: The Prayas India, L-300, Dreams the Mall, Bhandup W, Mumbai-400078
MBA Coaching in Andheri West, MBA CAT Coaching in Andheri West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Andheri, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Andheri West.
Address-The Prayas India Andheri West: 517, Pearl Plaza, Near MacD, Andheri W, Mumbai-400058
MBA Coaching in Powai West, MBA CAT Coaching in Powai West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Powai, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Powai West.
Address-The Prayas India Powai : Powai Plaza, Powai, Maharashtra 400076
MBA Coaching in Nerul West, MBA CAT Coaching in Nerul West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Nerul, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Nerul West.
Address-The Prayas India Nerul East:
MBA Coaching in Borivali West, MBA CAT Coaching in Borivali West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Borivali, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Borivali West.
Address-The Prayas India Borivali West: Orchid Plaza, 203, Swami Vivekananda Rd, Behind Gokul Shopping Complex, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
MBA Coaching in Dadar West, MBA CAT Coaching in Dadar West, Top MBA CAT CET Coaching in Dadar, MBA CAT CET CMAT XAT Exam Preparation in Dadar West.
Address-The Prayas India Dadar West: Infront of Suvidha, Bismillah Building, 15, opp. Dadar West, Dadar West, Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Why to choose The Prayas India for MBA CAT CET Exam Preparation?
The innovation and technology driven platform of The Prayas makes the exams preparation simplified.
Because of the excellence results and selections, The Prayas has been emerged as a leader in its domain and continuously receiving appreciation and love of many aspirants.
Certificate & Achievement
The Prayas India is the winner of many awards for quality preparation:
- Prime Time Global Education Excellence Award 2017
- The most Innovative Institute Award 2017 by APS Research Media
- Students Choice Award 2017 & 2018
- The GOAL Award 2017
- The best institute in Maharashtra by Xel Research Media
- The Rising Leadership Award
- Ranked #1Institute in Maharashtra Award
- National Excellence Award 2018 by ACS Research Media
- The Prayas ePathshala is listed among Top 10 ePortal of India by Education Review Magazine
The Prayas India Classroom Features:
The Prayas India believes in Quality Preparation and has below features:
Only Subject Matter Expert and Experienced Faculties who have a clear understanding of Exam pattern and latest updates.
The Prayas India is known for its Smart Preparation of the Exam. The proper use of Technology makes preparation simplified. We have many Apps & Games that are very useful in learning many difficult important topics and also with fun.
We follow Learnà –>Practice –>Analyze Method in our preparation which means in each and every topic, we do practices on questions and give Tests to analyze it.
The Prayas experts help aspirants to define proper strategies to prepare for the exam. Time Management, Consistency, and proper guidelines are important factors for any of the competitive exams.
There is a mentor for each and every student, who tracks all progress, performance, and improvement. The mentor gets connected individually to understand the requirement.
The Prayas believes in setting Goals, taking corrective actions and achieving it. Each student must have a clear vision of course completion, revision, mock tests so that preparation should go on the correct path. The Prayas India designs a micro-level plan for the same.
The Prayas India provides below mentioned study materials:
- Teacher’s Notes
- Specially Designed The Prayas Study Materials
- NCERTs / Reference Books: M. Lakshmikant, Bipin Chandra etc. for UPSC / MPSC CSE Exams
Daily Current Affairs, News Articles and Important updates are provided in the website. Offline Special Current Affairs Classes are there
For more details:
MBA Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/mba-entrance/
Law Entrance: https://theprayasindia.com/law-entrance/
About The Prayas India: https://theprayasindia.com/aboutustheprayasindia/
Contact Us: https://theprayasindia.com/contactus/
Work With Us: https://theprayasindia.com/work-with-us/
Blog Articles: https://theprayasindia.com/blogs/
The Prayas ePathshala is an initiative of The Prayas India, an ISO 9001: 2001 company working in the field of competitive exams preparation.
Social Links to Follow Us:
The Prayas India Youtube Channel:
The Prayas India Website Link: https://theprayasindia.com/e-pathshala/
The Prayas India App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.theprayasindia.epathshala
The Prayas India Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThePrayasIndiaedu/
The Prayas India Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprayas/
The Prayas India Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
The Prayas India Twitter: https://twitter.com/theprayasindia
The Prayas India Linkdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-prayas-india-552a83110/
The Prayas India Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ThePrayasePathshala
The Prayas pathshala is specialized in exam preparation of below-mentioned exams:
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- RBI Grade B Examination
- SBI PO Examination
- IBPS PO Examination
- IBPS Specialist Officer Examination
- SSC CGL Examination
- Indian Railways Examination
- LIC AAO Examination
- IBPS & SBI Clerk Examination
- Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Admission test
- KIITEE Management Test (KIITEE MBA)
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) MBA
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM programme)