Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra | Top Banking ClassesBanking jobs are highly preferred nowadays. There are many banks in India. However, some are private while others are the government. Do you want to be a banker? Well, To be a banker, you need to clear the exam. However, every bank conducts its own exam. Exams are conducted to recruit bankers for various posts. Start your preparation now. Join the Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra. However, the Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra provides you with the best mentoring. Join The Prayas India(Best PO Coaching in Maharashtra).
Criteria to select Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra:
- Past Results: Past results show the level of teaching. Every year, the students of The Prayas India are shining in the Banking exams. Under the guidance of our excellent teacher, the students succeed. Moreover, Our students made us proud by clearing all rounds. Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra
- Faculty Details: We’ve got experienced faculty members. Our Teachers design the roadmap for the students. We believe that not all students are similar. Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra. So, we plan the teaching strategies appropriately. Besides, Our teachers specialize in giving quality education.
- Study Material: We give great study materials. Additionally, we give important sources to the students for their preparation. Top Banking Coaching in Maharashtra
- Counseling Sessions: We regularly conduct counseling sessions for our students. However, counseling sessions help the students to alleviate the strain on their minds. Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra. Moreover, our teachers help the students to travel on the right path.
- Infrastructure: The Prayas India has the only infrastructure. However, we’ve got high-class furniture in our classrooms. The infrastructure has top-quality facilities available. Join the Top Banking Coaching in Maharashtra
About The Prayas India, Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra:Join the Best Classes for Bank in Maharashtra. The Prayas India is the Best Banking Coaching Centre in Maharashtra. It has the best infrastructure. However, Our institute has the best faculty for Bank. The institute believes in quality education. Thus, our batch sizes are much more relevant. Moreover, we have a simple fee structure. So, you don’t have to worry about a high fee. Also, we produce excellent results every year. Our students are getting recruited by various major banks. So, what are you waiting for? Top Banking Coaching in Maharashtra. Join Now!!
Contact details of Best Classes for Bank in Maharashtra:
- Address: D-212, Neptune Magnet Mall, Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd, near Metro, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078
- Phone no. 077100 13217
- Google Map Location: The Prayas India Bank Coaching in Maharashtra
- Website: https://theprayasindia.com/
Why The Prayas India is the Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra? Best Classes for Bank in MaharashtraIn this global pandemic, we all are stuck in our homes. However, don’t let these tough times become obstacles in your preparation. Join the Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra. The lectures at our institute are very interactive and effective. However, classes have many benefits. Like, you are not bounded by a time limit. Moreover, you can plan a flexible schedule.
- Faculty: The Prayas India has educated teachers. Teachers at The Prayas India put their best efforts to help students.
- Interactive Class: Interaction is the key to quality education. However, we try our best to make the class interactive. Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra
- Individual Attention: Every student needs personal attention. Hence, our teachers focus on every student and help them
- Teaching Methods: Our teachers plan the best methods to teach students. However, teachers follow a well-planned roadmap.
- Mock Tests: The Prayas India conducts weekly mock tests. However, these tests allow the students to check their performance. Top Banking Coaching in Maharashtra
About Banking ExamsAs we all know that there are many banks. Similarly, there are various posts in every bank. So, exams are conducted to recruit for each post. However, there are many aspirants for banking exams. Best Bank Coaching Institute in Maharashtra. The Banks generally release their vacancies for the posts. For example, PO, and SO, are still a clerk. Top bank exam vacancies are SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, and so on.
PO EXAMSPO is the most preferred post in the banking sector. However, most of the aspirants dream of this post. Banks conduct exams for recruiting the officers. Best PO Coaching in Maharashtra. However, every bank conducts its separate exam. The main is IBPS PO and SBI PO. Apart from these, there are many other banks that conduct PO exams.
PO Eligibility CriteriaYou have to qualify the eligibility criteria for PO exams. In case, you fail to qualify the criteria, you can’t give the exam. However, the criteria are not very complex. Best PO Coaching in Maharashtra
- A Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is an age limit for exams. specifically, The age limit for PO exams is between 20 to 30 years. Although, they are relaxed as per the category.
- Educational Qualification is another important criterion.
Exam PatternThere are 3-4 stages in Bank PO Exam. Although, one has to clear each stage to appear in the next. The following are the stages in PO Exam :
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
- GD. Although, this stage is only for SBI PO Exam.
SyllabusThe syllabus mainly covers the following topics :
- Quantitative Ability
- Computer and Banking Ability.
SBI Clerk ExamSimilar to PO, Clerk is another post in Banks. However, SBI conducts a separate exam for the Clerk post. SBI is a government bank of India. Best BANK PO Coaching in Maharashtra. Hence, It’s a dream of students to work in SBI. The exam is conducted in two stages. Like, pre, and mains. The details of the application fee are:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Exam PatternAs we all know that exam is conducted in two stages. Hence, the exam pattern for both tests is different.
Pre ExamThe pre-exam is the first stage of the SBI Clerk exam. However, it is only the qualifying round. You have to qualify pre-exam to qualify for mains. Although, no minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual sections. However, there are three sections in the test. First is the English Language, Numerical Ability. Lastly, Reasoning ability is the final section. Best Bank Coaching in Maharashtra. Although, each section will have 20 minutes. Hence, the total time provided is an hour. The pre-exam consists of 100 marks. Moreover, there will be a negative marking.
Mains ExamMains Exam is the second and final stage of this exam. However, it is the merit-based stage. However, this stage consists of four main sections. The sections are general awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. It consists of 190 marks. Top PO Exam Coaching in Maharashtra. However, Each test will have separate timing. Moreover, there will be a negative marking.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and no later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the results Best Coaching in Maharashtra?
Ans. Every year, The Prayas India produces excellent results in Banking Exams.
Q. Which is the Top Bank Institutes in Maharashtra?
Ans. The Prayas India is Top Bank Center in Maharashtra.
Q. How many Students will be there in live classes The Prayas India Best Bank Coaching in Maharashtra??
Ans. Best Coaching. In The Prayas India many Students are join live Classes.