Paper Pattern – LIC AAO
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Recruitment 2023 Notification. There are a total of 300 vacancies in LIC AAO (Generalist).
LIC AAO 3 Levels of Exam:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II- Main Examination
- An online preliminary exam with objective assessments will be given. The exam will be divided into the following three sections:
- The English Language test will be of a qualifying nature, and the results won’t be used to determine rankings.
- Subject to space, candidates up to 20 times the number of openings in each category will be shortlisted for the main examination.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answer.
- A descriptive test worth 25 points and an objective test worth 300 marks will make up the main examination. The descriptive and objective tests will both be given online. Every segment of the objective test will have its own timing. Candidates will be required to type their responses to computer-based descriptive tests. After the objective test has been completed, a descriptive test will be given.
- The descriptive English language test will be qualifying in nature, and the results won’t be used to determine a candidate’s ranking.
- “Only those candidates who passed the objective portion of the main examination will be examined on their descriptive paper.
- There is a 0.25 (1/4) negative marking on each incorrect answer.