ATMA 2024: Important Dates and Events
|ATMA 2024 registrations begin
|Last date to pay the application fee
|Last date to fill out the ATMA 2024 application form
|Last date for printing the application form
|ATMA 2024 admit card release
|ATMA 2024 exam
ATMA 2024: Eligibility Criteria
- Students must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to be able to appear for the ATMA 2024 exam:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% for reserved category) from a recognized university.
- Applicants in their final year of graduation can apply provisionally.
- There is no age limit to appear for the ATMA 2024 exam.
Documents required for ATMA 2024 registration
- The following documents will be required for ATMA 2024 registrations:
- Digital copy of passport-size photograph and signature of the applicant
- Digital copy of latest OBC (Non-creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category certificate as applicable
- Digital copies of mark sheets of Class 10, Class 12, and Graduation
- Sponsored candidates are required to upload a sponsoring certificate as per the format available on the official ATMA website
- Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking details to pay the fees online
ATMA application fee payment
|Candidates belonging to North-Eastern states of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura)
ATMA application form 2024
|ATMA fee payment gateway
|ATMA registration form
|List of ATMA Test Centres 2024
|Ahmedabad/ Gandhi Nagar
|Hyderabad / Secunderabad
|Mumbai – Navi Mumbai – Thane