Top MPSC Coaching in Kalyan
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various examinations to recruit candidates for different posts in the state government. Here are the eligibility criteria and examination procedure for MPSC:
- Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 38 years (for some posts, the upper age limit is 43 years). Age relaxation is provided for reserved categories as per the government rules.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
The examination procedure for MPSC includes the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination: This is an objective type examination conducted to shortlist candidates for the main examination. The examination comprises two papers: General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II. The total marks for each paper are 200, and the duration of each paper is 2 hours.
- Main Examination: This is a descriptive type examination that consists of six papers. The papers are:
a. Marathi and English (Essay/Translation/Precis) – 100 marks each
b. General Studies Paper I – 150 marks
c. General Studies Paper II – 150 marks
d. General Studies Paper III – 150 marks
e. Optional Subject Paper I – 200 marks
f. Optional Subject Paper II – 200 marks
- Interview: The candidates who clear the main examination are called for an interview. The interview carries 100 marks, and the purpose is to test the personality, general knowledge, and suitability of the candidate for the post.
Contact Details – 7710013217