The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in its notification dated 28th February, 2022 has announced certain changes in the choice of examination center for Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2022. These announcements are;
- The commission has announced that it will operate two new center’s for Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2022. These new center’s will be Mandi and Dharamshala in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The commission has extended the window for submitting the revised choice of Center’s by the candidates. This window would be open in two phases;
- First phase would be from 3rd March,2022 to 7th March,2022 (6.00pm).
- Second phase would be from 10th March,2022 to 14th March,2022 (6.00pm).
Link for changing center: https://upsconline.nic.in
Some additional points that one needs to know are;
- Requests for change in the center’s will be considered based on the principle of “first-apply-first allot” basis.
- Candidates who do not wish to change their existing center’s need not log-in again onto the UPSC website.
Click here to read the complete notification.
Additionally, here you will discover the GS Paper I and II for the UPSC Prelims of 2022, so be sure to check out and visit our website, Prayas India, for your UPSC preparation.