SBI Clerk Crash Course | Join Online FREE EXAM PREPARATION by The Prayas Mentors !
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019:
The official notification for the recruitment of SBI Clerk 2019 is released on January 19, 2019 tentatively. There will be a prelim and a main examination. Both the examinations are conducted via online mode. Candidates have to pass in both the examinations with desired Marks to go to the next round. The final result will be out sometimes in September 2019.
Important dates to keep in mind for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 is given below:-
|Online Registration Starting Date||January 20, 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||February 10, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||June 06, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 23, 24 & 30, 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration||July 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release||July 23, 2019|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Main Exam||August 05, 2019|
|Main Exam Result||August 2019|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application form
The Application Form for SBI Clerk 2019 is available from January 20, 2019 on the official website. The mode of application is online. The Application fee is:
- General and OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen- Rs.100/-
To apply for SBI Clerk 2019 follow the given guidelines:
- Visit the official website of the SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click the link “Apply Online Here”.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Read carefully all the instruction written in the application form.
- Upload their photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and view the application form.
- Take printouts of your application form.
- A registration confirmation SMS or e-mail will be sent to you
For more details: Click here…
The Prayas ePathshala
Online Exam Preparation for UPSC MPSC Bank SSC MBA and LAW Entrance.